Where is Leatherface-The Stormy Petrel

The update:

-- Yeah, we got bumped for a LARGE run. Or at least we had to WAIT and not PEE OURSELVES because a large run was ahead of us. I prefer to blame the dinosaur rock band for all of the world's problems. Go figure!

-- I took way too long getting the art done because I am an obsessive freak and kept changing my mind about certain key choices. I think you will be happy. If not, mail the record back and I will ebay it, use the proceeds to buy the house next to yours, move in, and make your life a living hell.

-- The pressing plant's employees are now having a hard time making it to work because their region flooded.

-- The 1xLP and the 2xLP are on order... and we hope they will arrive shortly, together.

-- I hate you all and am making you suffer in the only way that I can.

-- I have a red and white one on hold for me in Germany, so I suspect that they just arrived too.

-- Minx. For real. On vinyl. To me. Give unto.

From No Idea today:

Howdy folks,

Here's a note from Var regarding the Leatherface 2xLP's:

No matter how many anthems and protest songs you have chanted along to in your life, you still cannot argue with mother nature. When it rains, it rains. When it floods, it floods. Such is the case with Nashville, Tennessee, home of the pressing plant that is making the LEATHERFACE vinyl for us (and for you). The plant was backed up and our order was stuck in a logjam, then the river rose to record heights and the region experienced floods, wiping out houses, etc.

They are doing their best to crank out the backlog of vinyl now that the folks who work there can actually make it in to run the presses. We are HOPING that we will be able to ship these next week. It looks good right now. Cross your fingers... and if you have a spare moment, consider the plight of this family:

http://www.urpressing.com/Vinyl4Vernon.php

• 4 weeks later...