Condoms for Tweens

These kids should not be having sex.

The typical use pregnancy rate among condom users varies depending on the population being studied, ranging from 10–18% per year. The perfect use pregnancy rate of condoms is 2% per year.

If you want to be a slut, suck his dick.

I'm still blown away people at 13 or 12 are having sex. Having lost my virginity at 18, I couldn't fathom having sex in grade 8. I was probably afraid of girls until the end of grade 9... I just don't get it. These kids are clearly too young to be having sex, and I doubt many of them realize the risks involved in having sex so young.

I'm 21 now. I couldn't imagine having a kid who's 8 right now....

Of course they shouldn't be having sex, but they will, so it's always smart to make sure that it's safe. I'm not sure specific condoms are the answer, but it's better than nothing. Although, "We were using a condom, but it slipped off" goes a long way towards proving that 14 year old kids definitely should not be having sex.

I was 15 when I lost my virginity - I'm 26 - and I have a sister who is 15 and I look at her as basically an infant. I can't believe I was having sex when I was her age.

Sadly, I think the places where these would be most effective are the places where kids are the least likely to use them. I'm living in Nunavut - just below the Arctic Circle - for work and there are an inordinate amount of 15 or 16 year old girls with babies up here.

^Glad someone else agrees with me on this.

I completely agree with you on this, however, I know kids this young ARE having sex. There should be some sort of protection available for people having sex at any age, it's just unfortunate that kids can't leave grade school without getting laid.

Of course they shouldn't be having sex, but they will, so it's always smart to make sure that it's safe. I'm not sure specific condoms are the answer, but it's better than nothing. Although, "We were using a condom, but it slipped off" goes a long way towards proving that 14 year old kids definitely should not be having sex.

I was 15 when I lost my virginity - I'm 26 - and I have a sister who is 15 and I look at her as basically an infant. I can't believe I was having sex when I was her age.

Sadly, I think the places where these would be most effective are the places where kids are the least likely to use them. I'm living in Nunavut - just below the Arctic Circle - for work and there are an inordinate amount of 15 or 16 year old girls with babies up here.

What are you doing up there? I almost ended up with a research position in Alert at the weather/research station as my coop job, but I lost out in the last interview... still kinda pisses me off.

What are you doing up there? I almost ended up with a research position in Alert at the weather/research station as my coop job, but I lost out in the last interview... still kinda pisses me off.

I can't even imagine what it would be like in Alert. There's 1800 people here and it feels like we're all living on top of each other. It's SO small.

My girlfriend came up here for her first teaching job because the pay is outrageous, and I work for the school board.

Since I'm below the Arctic Circle, we never get the months of night that the more northern communities get - at the worst, the sun is still up for about 3 hours a day - but it's already light pretty much all the time. In July, you can go outside at 3am and it looks the same as it does at 3pm.

It would be nice to think kids could wait til their dicks are fully grown to start fucking around but that's just not a reality anymore, unfortunately. I think it's pretty sick that 8th graders are doing shit I was barely ready for at 18...sex isn't even about maturity and love for most kids anymore. They never learned any values or self respect from their shitbag parents who probably got knocked up at 16 as well or are too far up their own asses to bond with and talk to their children. At least my mom wasn't having any of this bs when I was a kid.

Like really, to you parents out there...could you imagine your child being in MIDDLE SCHOOL and raw dogging their neighbor friend after they play video games and have some easy mac? That's fucking disturbing.

from one of the related articles on the page

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/ReproductiveHealth/story?id=7889403&page=1

The federal government has spent nearly half a million dollars to fund a study to find out why some men would prefer not to wear condoms during sex.

money well spent! ..

from one of the related articles on the page

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/ReproductiveHealth/story?id=7889403&page=1

The federal government has spent nearly half a million dollars to fund a study to find out why some men would prefer not to wear condoms during sex.

money well spent! ..

bwahahahaaa...seriously?? and I like how they wrote "some", as if anyone prefers using condoms...girls or guys. Show me someone who does and I'll show you the last unicorn.