Hitler/Beatles Weirdness

tuumi

so what do you think about jesus loving everyone, regardless of race or gender?

(i feel like we are all asking the magic eight ball what it thinks except its a racist eight ball.)

What bible did you get that from?

Adam was a white man. Even most mainstream scholars accept this as a correct interpretation. His name Aw-dawm in the Hebrew means "a man with a rosy complexion, to show blood in the face". Where most of mainstream christianity goes off course is incorrectly accepting the word "earth" in the Genesis flood story as meaning global. The Hebrew word "eretz" means the earth, or ground, i.e. land. The flood was local, not global. The same word is used later in Genesis when Cain is expelled from the eretz. Cain of course was not the first astronaut. So the mainstream notion that all races descend from Adam by way of Noah and his family because they were the sole survivors of a global flood is incorrect in my view. Science demonstrates that the negro and Asiatic races go back long before the bible account and this is correct. These people lived in other eretzs and were uneffected by the local, biblical flood. In other words the bible is a book about the "generations of Adam" i.e. the white race. Isn't it beautiful how science and the bible suddenly harmonise when you properly translate one word?

that's all very....interesting...but it didn't answer the question at hand. you only answered who you thought the bible was written about; not about jesus preaching to love everyone regardless of gender, race, creed, etc.

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest staropramen

What bible did you get that from?

Adam was a white man. Even most mainstream scholars accept this as a correct interpretation. His name Aw-dawm in the Hebrew means "a man with a rosy complexion, to show blood in the face". Where most of mainstream christianity goes off course is incorrectly accepting the word "earth" in the Genesis flood story as meaning global. The Hebrew word "eretz" means the earth, or ground, i.e. land. The flood was local, not global. The same word is used later in Genesis when Cain is expelled from the eretz. Cain of course was not the first astronaut. So the mainstream notion that all races descend from Adam by way of Noah and his family because they were the sole survivors of a global flood is incorrect in my view. Science demonstrates that the negro and Asiatic races go back long before the bible account and this is correct. These people lived in other eretzs and were uneffected by the local, biblical flood. In other words the bible is a book about the "generations of Adam" i.e. the white race. Isn't it beautiful how science and the bible suddenly harmonise when you properly translate one word?

that's all very....interesting...but it didn't answer the question at hand. you only answered who you thought the bible was written about; not about jesus preaching to love everyone regardless of gender, race, creed, etc.

The bible teaches to love our fellow Adamites. Men and women. If a fellow Adamite is not a Christian we are to show him or her love and share the gospel. We are to love OUR enemies, meaning fellow Adamites that we are at odds with. We are not commanded to love God's enemies, the non-white races that are hostile to God and his people. If a non-white is respectful of God, accepts who the bible is addressing and is respectful of us we should show him or her respect. We don't preach to them though. If a fellow Adamite is involved in false religion we are commanded to rebuke him or her and to expose heretics who preach against the one true God.

And to further demonstrate that I don't hate other races just because they are different and I am in fact a avid music collector here's a quick pic of some of my Japanese female punk collection ;);

[image]

Tne Middle east is practically in Africa.. hence the connection... not to mention that no one mentioned in the Bible was white.. because the melanin deficient don't do so well in the promised land... all that sun's bad for the fair skinned.

Lets also not even start on the fact that the jews wrote your Bible :) .... i mean they're all a bunch of untrustworthy conspiracy types... you can't trust a book they'd write about a magical diety dude can you?

Where in the bible does it say that Jews = Israelites? The word Jew is translated from several different words that mean different things. The Judahites, who were white, gave us the bible. No "Jew" in the sense that I have been referring to is a pure blooded Judahite. The Jews are mostly mongrels that trace back to several places, the Cannanites, the Edomites which trace their lineage back to Cain who was the offspring of Satan and Eve, not Adam and Eve and the Khazars. This is why Revelation chapters 2 and 3 make references to "those who call themselves Judahites but are not, they are liars, they are a Synagogue of Satan. It is also worth pointing out that these passages in Revelation 2 and 3 are 7 letters to 7 different types of churches. Some churches get condemnation from God, others commendation, still others a mixture of the two. Interestingly, the only two churches that receive NO CONDEMNATION have one thing in common: they both identify the Synagogue of Satan Jews.

ITT: the Jews no longer wrote the old testament.

i wanna hear how this guy rectifies the whole Jesus being jewish thing. Or is that just another part of the zionist conspircacy?

The bible teaches to love our fellow Adamites. Men and women. If a fellow Adamite is not a Christian we are to show him or her love and share the gospel. We are to love OUR enemies, meaning fellow Adamites that we are at odds with. We are not commanded to love God's enemies, the non-white races that are hostile to God and his people. If a non-white is respectful of God, accepts who the bible is addressing and is respectful of us we should show him or her respect. We don't preach to them though. If a fellow Adamite is involved in false religion we are commanded to rebuke him or her and to expose heretics who preach against the one true God.

And to further demonstrate that I don't hate other races just because they are different and I am in fact a avid music collector here's a quick pic of some of my Japanese female punk collection ;);

[image]

why aren't god's enemies your enemies too, then? if they're not, then what do you consider them to be?

Guest staropramen

i wanna hear how this guy rectifies the whole Jesus being jewish thing. Or is that just another part of the zionist conspircacy?

I'm not sure what you are asking me. Explain.

Guest staropramen

why aren't god's enemies your enemies too, then? if they're not, then what do you consider them to be?

Of course God's enemies are my enemies. The verses that refer to loving our enemies are in the context of inter-Adamite relationships. You have to look at the broader picture when you compare these concepts.

Guest staropramen
I never heard back, or i missed the reply... do you take requests for your radio show?

Yes, if it demonstrates white musical achievements.

well you've basically stated that the israelites weren't the jews.... but even the bible states that Christ (the basis for your religion) was Jewish... so i want to know how a pillar of the white power community such as yourself, could bring himself to pledge reverence to a born and bred Jew. I mean shouldn't you be drinking mead and worshiping some norse god or something... you know a good powerful blonde haired blue eyed viking type?

Guest staropramen
“And be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you.”

That's correct, Adamic white people are commanded to do this amongst themselves.

Guest staropramen
you're basically telling me every race except white people are space aliens?

No, pre-Adamic creations of God.

Guest staropramen

well you've basically stated that the israelites weren't the jews.... but even the bible states that Christ (the basis for your religion) was Jewish... so i want to know how a pillar of the white power community such as yourself, could bring himself to pledge reverence to a born and bred Jew. I mean shouldn't you be drinking mead and worshiping some norse god or something... you know a good powerful blonde haired blue eyed viking type?

The bible does not state that Jesus was a Jew. Please take the 40 minutes or so to listen to this explanation of why Jesus is not a Jew. If, after listening to it you have some valid criticism of this man's theological interpretation then make your case;

http://www.archive.org/details/WhoAreTheJews

In the mean time I'm gonna get some breakfast.....

The bible does not state that Jesus was a Jew. Please take the 40 minutes or so to listen to this explanation of why Jesus is not a Jew. If, after listening to it you have some valid criticism of this man's theological interpretation then make your case;

http://www.archive.org/details/WhoAreTheJews

In the mean time I'm gonna get some breakfast.....

fuck this shit about the Jews, this is your god!

[image]