Hitler/Beatles Weirdness

tuumi

see i know i'm bigger than jesus... humans tended to be smaller back then based on less knowledge of nutrition and rather incomplete diets.... so its pretty much gauranteed that i had at least a foot, and probably 150lbs on Christ.

Oh definitely. Dude was probably tiny. I'm doing it more in the "I'm actually the risen Lord" kind of sense though.

psh, who do you think you are; john lennon?

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant believe people are still trying to debate this guy. He is honestly one of the most idiotic, backwards people I have ever come across. Stop expecting to get any real reason or logic out of this dude.

He denies the Holocaust happened and has pulled some kind of white power message out of the bible and believes it was written for white people. Its bad enough that be believes the bible is historical fact but he takes it one step further and says its only for white people. That right there should be more than enough reason to stop responding to this racist idiot.

I have never once thought a thread here should be locked but this is just absolutely fucking stupid in every way.

I cant believe people are still trying to debate this guy. He is honestly one of the most idiotic, backwards people I have ever come across. Stop expecting to get any real reason or logic out of this dude.

He denies the Holocaust happened and has pulled some kind of white power message out of the bible and believes it was written for white people. Its bad enough that be believes the bible is historical fact but he takes it one step further and says its only for white people. That right there should be more than enough reason to stop responding to this racist idiot.

I have never once thought a thread here should be locked but this is just absolutely fucking stupid in every way.

Cause you know...all those Egyptians sure are just white people with a deep tan, didn't you know!!

Cause you know...all those Egyptians sure are just white people with a deep tan, didn't you know!!

They were. "White" was a "race" that was much darker than your average European. It wasn't until the fall of Rome that it started to shift towards lighter skinned people.

see i know i'm bigger than jesus... humans tended to be smaller back then based on less knowledge of nutrition and rather incomplete diets.... so its pretty much gauranteed that i had at least a foot, and probably 150lbs on Christ.

Oh definitely. Dude was probably tiny. I'm doing it more in the "I'm actually the risen Lord" kind of sense though.

Charlie: [to Mac] You know what dude, hear me out for a second okay. Now technically, that stain did appear to me. Also I am familiar with carpentry and I don't know who my father is. So, am I the messiah? I don't know, I could be, I'm not ruling it out.

Charlie: [to Mac] You know what dude, hear me out for a second okay. Now technically, that stain did appear to me. Also I am familiar with carpentry and I don't know who my father is. So, am I the messiah? I don't know, I could be, I'm not ruling it out.

Probably the best post in this entire thread

hahaha one of my favorite episodes.

Probably the best post in this entire thread

I agree.