Hitler/Beatles Weirdness

tuumi

Guest staropramen

Dr. Henry Garrett, Reginald Ruggles Gates, Carleton Putnam, Carleton Coon and more contemporary men like Philipe Rushton, Jared Taylor or Richard Lynn would argue otherwise. When you can win that debate with people like this then let me know.

Oh. My. God. That's akin to saying that my orange cat (his name is Spartacus) and my gray cat (his name is DJ) are not both cats because they are different colors.

I am German and Irish. Neither of my ancestries are any less human than the other and if I had Jewish blood (which I probably do) it still doesn't make me any less of a human. Why? Well, for the simple fact that WE ARE ALL HUMAN, YOU DUMB BASTARD.

My friends include those of all races, all creeds, and all different variations of human. Not a single one of us is alike and I love that fact. They accept me for who I am and I do the same for them.

I'm going to feed Herr Troll one last time.

Grow the fuck up. I know you're probably a middle-aged white male with a beer belly that is pissed because a foreigner "took his job" some years back. I'm sure you were slighted by someone who just happened to be of another nationality or religion and you've held a grudge ever since.

Your anger and hatred will get you nowhere except to save you a nice toasty spot in hell alongside the rest of your misguided klan of white supremacist assholes.

God does not hate the Jews, blacks, Mexicans, eastern Europeans, Russians, or any other nationality or religion. To think that he does is just mind blowing to me.

I can tell you one thing, he certainly hates this ideology that you've been indoctrinated into. Notice that I didn't say that he hates you because, for some reason, he still loves you even though you're nothing more than a cum stain on the fabric of society. To profess hate for others is completely against the entire foundation of Christianity.

I hope a burning cross falls on your fat ass.

Nope. I have a good union job and my own business. I do what I do because it's right and for my 6 year old neice and for the futures of all white children. If it was about me I'd find something else to do.

Don't preach to me about theology unless you are going to make theological based arguments. The God you describe is a product of your Jew-conditioned mind, not the bible. Make your case theologically or don't waste my time.

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't preach to me about theology unless you are going to make theological based arguments. The God you describe is a product of your Jew-conditioned mind, not the bible. Make your case theologically or don't waste my time.

I really don't think there's any point to arguing theology with a guy who thinks ADAM WAS WHITE and therefore GOD LOVES ONLY WHITE PEOPLE. Fuck.

36"Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" 37Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' 38This is the first and greatest commandment. 39And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' 40All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."

Dying to hear your interpretation of "neighbor" as "white person".

^ You're dumb. Mexico is the way it is because of civil unrest in the country caused by the drug war, the exploitation of its workers due to free trade agreements (maquiladoras), and lack of investment in social programs/infrastructure.

If poverty is caused by race, I guess those white Eastern Europeans/Russians are inferior to us... non Eastern European Russians. I also suppose the Chinese and Indian populations are inferior due to their race and not the history of exploitation of their populous, right?

Much of the Western world is the way it is because of European colonialism and exploitation of the New World. White Europeans travelled abroad, enslaved the local indigenous populations, raped their resources, and then exported all of the material wealth back to Europe instead of investing in the local area. They basically saw the new world as a bounty of natural resources and human resources used to extract/refine the materials they found abroad.

We can benefit from "those people" by sharing their culture, their knowledge, their experiences. If you've ever been to a major city, you'll see how certain areas have obviously benefited from multiculturalism. However, considering you eat turnips with your pancakes, I'm sure this is all lost on you.

I live in New York City. I've also lived in the Czech Republic. Obviously different races at one point or another have lived in less than ideal conditions. What did they make of those conditions? Are you saying that whites during the depression behaved like the blacks after Katrina? The oppressors that you are referring to have been predominately Jews hiding behind weak willed white leaders that sold out their own people for the Jews filthy lucre.

So tell me, what was wrong with those who came here to America, found savages busy killing one another, tried to get along, found themselves being killed by the savages, not just killed but tortured in a satanic-ritual type of slow death and then they ultimately exterminated the savages and built the country that everybody seems to want to come to? Where's the problem here? We stole something from the Indians? What did we steal? There was no country here.

Wow... there was no "country" but there were civilized tribes of Natives that inhabited vast areas of land. If you're tying to defend the Indian Wars, stop now, because the massacre of indigenous populations in North/South America (especially on the Great Plains) was nothing short of a government mandated slaughter. I don't deny the occurrence of the Indian Wars (you may even consider it a genocide). Do you deny that these wars took place as well like you do the Holocaust?

Listen, I'm far from a Native sympathizer (I live in Caledonia, Ontario... a place where an ongoing Native protest for the last 5 years has choked out much of the local business and stopped all housing development in my town), but to claim the current problems on Native reservations isn't a direct effect of the horrible treatment of these people in tantamount to complete denial. I live very close to the richest, most populous Native reservation in Canada (Six Nations of the Grand), and I know a lot of people on the reservation personally. I honestly hope at some point the idea of reservations is completely eliminated as I feel it only compounds a lot of the problems in the Native communities.

The truth is, many reservations were set up after severing large tracts of Native populated land, and forcing the survivors to live/work on these small areas of land. 100% government mandated, and 100% illegal. You can make the claim that Natives had no claim to the land (legally), but this was their homeland at one point, much like we claim it is ours now (except we have property rights, set up by a government that one could argue has no legal right to selling the land).

If you want to know what it wrong with the "theft" of this land, and the slaughter of thousands of Natives in the "pursuit of land and liberty", the proof is in the pudding. These are legitimate crimes, and they will likely go unpunished. As I said, I'm not Native sympathizer because I think (and have seen) that many of the problems on reservations are a result of entitlement to something that they will never receive, but there is certainly no excuse for the systematic murder and forced resettlement of people that did have historic ties to certain areas.

Also, I don't get your Jewish leaders remark. The mass colonization of the New World happened anytime between (roughly) 1600-1900. This is a time when Antisemitism was rampant, and many Jewish people were not even considered citizens. So please, this argument is hollow and useless, and just another way for you to bash a group of people you have an unfounded hatred for.

What are your thoughts on Barack Obama? He is "half white" and "half black" so they say.

Do you find yourself agreeing with him half the time and disagreeing with him the other half?

He's a borderline retarded mongrel who identifies with black people. That's why all his AA college transcripts are locked away never to be seen. Kinda hard to promote a genius with an AA degree. He doesn't even know how many states there are.

He was the president of the Harvard Law Review, and a graduate of Columbia and Harvard Law. I don't think he's a retarded mongrel.

Also, he does know how many states there are. What... he said he'd visited 57 states and had 3 more to go? Clearly he meant to say 47 and had a slip up. The fact people use that argument is bloody hilarious to me.

"Obama hates 'merica! He thinks there's 60 States! Rabble!"

Guest staropramen

I really don't think there's any point to arguing theology with a guy who thinks ADAM WAS WHITE and therefore GOD LOVES ONLY WHITE PEOPLE. Fuck.

36"Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the Law?" 37Jesus replied: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' 38This is the first and greatest commandment. 39And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' 40All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."

Dying to hear your interpretation of "neighbor" as "white person".

Acts 17:26;

26And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

"all nations[ethnos] of men" is referring to all ethnic variations of Adamite man. Adamites are to live within their own borders, America being an example of a later appointed time where different white ethnicities would live together, the regrouping of the lost sheep of the house of Israel. So your love they neighbor reference has a context that you obviously don't understand. Are you telling me that you are not aware of all the OT references commanding the Israelites to be a seperate people?

This is of course in keeping with the rapid decline of America since;

a] support of antichrist Israel began and

b]the civil rights act of 1964/Immigration bill of 1965.

America was the most powerful and respected country in the world in 1950. We are now on the verge of a banana republic. We are under a judgement from God for disobeying his racial commandments. Let me ask you this. God says about Israel, "I will bless those that bless them and curse those who curse them". If the Jews in Israel are these people then why has all of our aid to Israel over the years been parallel with this countries downfall. We should be infinately more prosperous now than we were in 1950. Obviously either the bible is wrong or these Jews are not the Israelites referred to. The answer is obvious to me.

So according to your interpretation of that quote, Adamites were to live everywhere on earth? So you're saying the Bible expects all non-Adamites to either be killed or shipped to another planet?

"All nations of men" should "dwell on all the face of the earth". I don't see how that could mean just white people.

I don't know the Bible like I should - can you point out the OT references commanding the Israelites to be a separate people for me (and I'm sure others)?

I've decided to keep some of the yellow records in with the whites. My wife and I have a fondness for them, it's our favorite non-white vinyl.

was this after you ran the red vinyl off your expedit?

I actually bought the Expedit off the red records for $24. They still are allowed in the record room but I keep them scattered about in small crates.

The bible is pretty clear that Christ/God accepts people of all races, sex, or class.

Galatians 3:26-29

26You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, 27for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Guest staropramen

Also, I don't get your Jewish leaders remark. The mass colonization of the New World happened anytime between (roughly) 1600-1900. This is a time when Antisemitism was rampant, and many Jewish people were not even considered citizens. So please, this argument is hollow and useless, and just another way for you to bash a group of people you have an unfounded hatred for.

I'm speaking mostly post Rothchild but to say that wealthy Jews had no power or influence prior to that is ridiculous. I suggest you read Luther's On The Jews and Their Lies, written in 1543 which addresses this very issue. Are you kidding me?

Remember, antisemitism doesn't exist. Jews were kicked out of 76 different countries 86 different times because they are nation wreckers. What other people have been historically expelled time after time after time? If these people were not highly capable of getting into the roots of nations and spreading their rot they would have been largely ignored like most less competant irritants.

Guest staropramen
The bible is pretty clear that Christ/God accepts people of all races, sex, or class.

Galatians 3:26-29

26You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus, 27for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Again, passages out of context. "there is no Judahite i.e. white descendent of Judah nor Greek [white non-Judahite], slave nor free [where do you infer non-white from here, there were white slaves], male and female is obvious. Now read the last part: If you belong to Christ then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. In other words Christ is saying "you racially pure white descendants of Abraham who are the only people that the gospel is for are now heirs to the promise because you accepted me." It does not say that you are now Abraham's seed because you accepted Christ. That's how the judeochristians interpret it in their perverted Marxist/christian view.

Let me ask you, what bible concordance do you use?

Guest staropramen
I don't know which is more ridiculous, that we keep wasting our time arguing with this guy:

[image]

or that he keeps wasting his time here, we're clearly we've all been hypnotized by the Negroes and hook-nosed Jews.

Thank you for picking the photo with Pastor Thomas Robb. It was a great honor to meet this man.

Guest staropramen
was going to post this in the Sweet Mail Day thread but I might as well put it here. Just got this gem on Vinyl.

[image]

Heritage Connection is better. I like Prussian Blue's music but they are pagans. Heritage Connection are Christians.