Hitler/Beatles Weirdness

tuumi

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So do you believe in dinosaurs, or do you believe that the earth is what... 4000 years old? Since you take the Bible at it's 100% word (not mentioning that it was altered numerous times by kings and royals based on their whims and wants) then I would like to know if you think dinosaurs existed at some point or it's some conspiracy by a type of people.

So do you believe in dinosaurs, or do you believe that the earth is what... 4000 years old? Since you take the Bible at it's 100% word (not mentioning that it was altered numerous times by kings and royals based on their whims and wants) then I would like to know if you think dinosaurs existed at some point or it's some conspiracy by a type of people.

[image]

[image]

haha.

Guest staropramen

Of course dinosaurs existed, they are mentioned in the Bible in several places and a simple Google search of "dinosaurs in the bible" will lead you to numerous sites that explain this. Obviously the earth is much older than 4,000 years. Again, not every interpretation, even the most common is accurate.

Matthew 7:21-23;

21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?

23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Alot of "christians" are in for a big surprise. Does your pastor use Hitler as the example of ultimate evil again and again? Does he praise the Jews and take field trips to Israel? Not good.

Guest staropramen
In the mean time I'm gonna get some breakfast.....

Make sure you use whole milk, none of that 2% bullshit, the milk must be PUUUUUUUUURRRREEEEE!!!!!

As of late it's almond milk. Good stuff.

For breakfast I made pancakes from a mixture of pulverised soy beans, shredded turnips, sausage bits, flour,egg,water. Topped'm with some eggs over easy. Coffee and Northland cranberry juice.

Guest staropramen

Genesis 1:1-2

1In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

2And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

Some suggest that God created the heaven and the earth perfectly, something happened and thus verse 2 describes a post catastrophic scenario. Later in the same chapter we read;

28And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it:

Replenish? That means that something was there before that is no longer there. The pre-Adamic races were still there. But something else was also there as well that was no longer. This seems to indicate a space of time on earth before Adam and Eve.

there are no true biblical literalists, only selective literalists.

I think there's that one guy on the history channel that was going to live one year as if the bible word was law, including trying to stone people for doing bad things.

This sounds awesome. It's like how I'm trying to convince people on Facebook that I'm bigger than Jesus.

there are no true biblical literalists, only selective literalists.

I think there's that one guy on the history channel that was going to live one year as if the bible word was law, including trying to stone people for doing bad things.

haha, oh geez. i'd like to see him just live according to leviticus. that'd be horrifying enough, even without the rest of the bible.

see i know i'm bigger than jesus... humans tended to be smaller back then based on less knowledge of nutrition and rather incomplete diets.... so its pretty much gauranteed that i had at least a foot, and probably 150lbs on Christ.

Oh definitely. Dude was probably tiny. I'm doing it more in the "I'm actually the risen Lord" kind of sense though.