Hitler/Beatles Weirdness

tuumi

Guest staropramen
staropramen,

i have a question, since you support white pride groups, are there any white pride groups you may not like or support because you simply don't like the music.

Most of the pro-white "punk" or skinhead music that I have heard I don't really care for. That whole skinhead scene doesn't really appeal to me anyway and I think it often attracts the wrong people for the wrong reasons. I've seen some references on Stormfront to bands that I get the impression are sort of folk/metal-ish which look interesting but they also seem to be pagan themed so I haven't listened much. That's a big problem within our community, the pagan vs. Christian issues. I like alot of 50's 60's white female pop singers like Patti Page, Theresa Brewer, Anita Bryant, etc. I like Medieval music, hillbilly gospel, progessive rock and classical music. The Nazi marching band stuff I find very inspiring. Really the only two bands that are overtly pro-white that I listen to regularly are Heritage Connection and Skrewdriver. I also like the Johnny Rebel stuff for a laugh now and then.

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest staropramen

He's a borderline retarded mongrel who identifies with black people. That's why all his AA college transcripts are locked away never to be seen. Kinda hard to promote a genius with an AA degree. He doesn't even know how many states there are.

He was the president of the Harvard Law Review, and a graduate of Columbia and Harvard Law. I don't think he's a retarded mongrel.

Also, he does know how many states there are. What... he said he'd visited 57 states and had 3 more to go? Clearly he meant to say 47 and had a slip up. The fact people use that argument is bloody hilarious to me.

"Obama hates 'merica! He thinks there's 60 States! Rabble!"

I missed this one. Obama is a product of affirmative action which means that any degrees he has mean nothing. You can be 100% certain that if his college transcripts demonstrated that he had any real qualifications they would be plastered everywhere instead of hidden away. Yeah, Obama the genius spent what, a quarter of a million dollars so far defending not showing a real birth certificate when a $10 copy would have ended that whole issue? Yeah, that's a genius allright.

Guest staropramen
You are missing out on SO MUCH great music because it wasn't made by white people.

Seriously.

I listen to some non-white music. I like guitarists Sonny Sharrock and James Blood Ulmer[when he's not too bluesy], I like a somewhat obscure jazz saxophonist named Anthony Ortega, the early Funkadelic, Hendrix, alot of Japanese artists like Meiko Kaji and Bikyoran, The Indonesian female/garage phenomenon Dara Puspita and the legendary underground classic Junior and The Soulettes Psychodelic Sounds LP.

However I find that I've naturally lost alot of my interest in non-white music the more I have become involved with the White Nationalist and Christian Identity movements. I don't see anything fundamentally wrong with listening to non-white music. Music is a very powerful thing though and in a social environment that is increasingly becoming more and more anti-white I think we as white people have to be careful about how non-white music effects our soul and thus our mind and actions. The white soul was designed to relate to white music, the product of our own kin. If you feed the white soul a steady diet of white music then I think you can occasionally enjoy non-white music from a safe spiritual distance. But if a white person buys into this lie that "all white music sucks" as one poster said earlier and they only listen to black music their soul will be transformed into a] something that it wasn't intended to be and b] something of a lower nature. This isn't healthy in my view.

man oh man! i missed this shit hanging out with my non-white india friends! holy fuck! most folks on here who know me, know i am a freindly, quiet, down to earth guy! let me first apologize, 'cause im gonna set that aside for one sec!

fuck this piece of shit fuck turd! your skew on world history is the biggest piece of shit ive ever read in my life! coming from someone (me) who fuckin hates religion, jesus and all the other fairy tale bullshit that follows that and ruins the world, ivwe actually studied religon, world war 2 history in some great length! your david cole shit and all the other lame shit you site, holy crap, youve been hangin out with one two many nut jobs! how dare you come on this board and spew your horse shit knowledge! fuck you! you fat fuck! i dont give a shit if it was 1 "jew" or 50 million, or any human being! fuck you! innocent people died! no proof of systematic, state run extermination program? holy shit, are you insane? do you live in a fuckin box? your "homeland", fuck you! seriosuly, this thread is a punch to the face on my intelligence! everything you site, including the bible, is as legitimate as the the nonsense in sarah palins book! i dont give a shit whos side you are on about WW2/holocaust, that shit happen! you are one delusional human being! you are what is the problem with humanity today! this shit cant be real! im not even gonna waste my time arguing all your bullshit "knowledge", holy fuck this is comical/fucked up/pisses me off beyond belief! you take your white pride shirt, your nazi flag and go fuckin hang yourself! have a great 4th of july you fuck turd! id like to stick one of those fireworks up your ass and watch your ass burn like those folks had to suffer 60+ years ago...oh wait, that never happened, it was just a product of war! haha you sound like the quack jobs who run this jingoistic country! if i could, id like to tie your ass up and hire a "non white" hooker to suck your dick and spit that shit in your mouth! then im gonna hire a "non white" dude to fuck you in the ass and make you feltch that shit out! you fuckin dispicable bastard!

this is the true example of a fuck turd!

ok, im done, gonna go hang out with some non white indians and play basketball! then im gonna shit on a bible and send it to this guys mom!

back to the nice randy! see you soon vc!

note - go ahead and nitpick my foul language, all my spelling errors as me being a childish kid who has no intelligence! haha already know its coming, so take your un-original fuck sauce and poor that shit on your racist burrito fuck face!!! oh wait, you cant enjoy the greatest food product ever invented since it came from a "dumb beaner border hopper"....well fuck you again for hating the greatest food ever! go eat a kraut dog dip shit!!

What I don't understand is if you believe that the main "problem" are the Jews, why don't you and your friends get together with the Nation of Islam and other black Muslim groups that share similar ideologies? You're both down for separation of the "races" and hating the Jews... it's seems like a good fit.

Guest staropramen
man oh man! i missed this shit hanging out with my non-white india friends! holy fuck! most folks on here who know me, know i am a freindly, quiet, down to earth guy! let me first apologize, 'cause im gonna set that aside for one sec!

fuck this piece of shit fuck turd! your skew on world history is the biggest piece of shit ive ever read in my life! coming from someone (me) who fuckin hates religion, jesus and all the other fairy tale bullshit that follows that and ruins the world, ivwe actually studied religon, world war 2 history in some great length! your david cole shit and all the other lame shit you site, holy crap, youve been hangin out with one two many nut jobs! how dare you come on this board and spew your horse shit knowledge! fuck you! you fat fuck! i dont give a shit if it was 1 "jew" or 50 million, or any human being! fuck you! innocent people died! no proof of systematic, state run extermination program? holy shit, are you insane? do you live in a fuckin box? your "homeland", fuck you! seriosuly, this thread is a punch to the face on my intelligence! everything you site, including the bible, is as legitimate as the the nonsense in sarah palins book! i dont give a shit whos side you are on about WW2/holocaust, that shit happen! you are one delusional human being! you are what is the problem with humanity today! this shit cant be real! im not even gonna waste my time arguing all your bullshit "knowledge", holy fuck this is comical/fucked up/pisses me off beyond belief! you take your white pride shirt, your nazi flag and go fuckin hang yourself! have a great 4th of july you fuck turd! id like to stick one of those fireworks up your ass and watch your ass burn like those folks had to suffer 60+ years ago...oh wait, that never happened, it was just a product of war! haha you sound like the quack jobs who run this jingoistic country! if i could, id like to tie your ass up and hire a "non white" hooker to suck your dick and spit that shit in your mouth! then im gonna hire a "non white" dude to fuck you in the ass and make you feltch that shit out! you fuckin dispicable bastard!

this is the true example of a fuck turd!

ok, im done, gonna go hang out with some non white indians and play basketball! then im gonna shit on a bible and send it to this guys mom!

back to the nice randy! see you soon vc!

note - go ahead and nitpick my foul language, all my spelling errors as me being a childish kid who has no intelligence! haha already know its coming, so take your un-original fuck sauce and poor that shit on your racist burrito fuck face!!! oh wait, you cant enjoy the greatest food product ever invented since it came from a "dumb beaner border hopper"....well fuck you again for hating the greatest food ever! go eat a kraut dog dip shit!!

Thank you for this fountain of wisdom. Over at Stormfront we have a "libtard hall of fame thread" and I'll be sure to add this right away! Thanks for the help Schlomo!

Guest staropramen
What I don't understand is if you believe that the main "problem" are the Jews, why don't you and your friends get together with the Nation of Islam and other black Muslim groups that share similar ideologies? You're both down for separation of the "races" and hating the Jews... it's seems like a good fit.

The enemy of my enemy is not my friend. George Lincoln Rockwell tried forming a coalition with the Nation of Islam but it didn't work. The NOI is not really interested in seperation from whites. They are just typical blacks who like to complain. Nothing is stopping them from going back to Africa and building the empire that they allegedly once.......oops, I forgot, us white devils stole their knowledge!

Islam is vehemently antichristian as well as antijew. It is not a religion that sane people adhere to. You don't kill people who don't accept your beliefs. This is what the Muslim "holy" books teach. The "muslim extremists" are true muslims.

Tabari 9:69 “Arabs were the first to respond to the call of the Prophet. We are Allah’s helpers and the viziers of His Messenger. We fight people until they believe in Allah. He who believes in Allah and His Messenger has protected his life and possessions from us. As for one who disbelieves, we will fight him forever in the Cause of Allah. Killing him is a small matter to us.”

Tabari VIII:178

Ishaq:550 "Muhammad ordered that certain men should be assassinated even if they were found behind the curtains of the Ka'aba. Among them was Abdallah bin Sa'd [the Qur'an's one and only scribe]. The reason that Allah's Messenger ordered that he should be slain was because he had become a Muslim and used to write down Qur'an Revelation. Then he apostatized [rejected Islam]."

[image]

I don't know which is more ridiculous, that we keep wasting our time arguing with this guy:

[image]

or that he keeps wasting his time here, we're clearly we've all been hypnotized by the Negroes and hook-nosed Jews.

Thank you for picking the photo with Pastor Thomas Robb. It was a great honor to meet this man.

wow... even white power record collectors are fat guys with beards.

Thank you for picking the photo with Pastor Thomas Robb. It was a great honor to meet this man.

wow... even white power record collectors are fat guys with beards.

hahahaha. oohhhh man. out of all the absurb and wonderful posts in this thread, this is probably my favorite thus far.

I'm not religious in any way, but I find it sad that so much of staropramen's beliefs are predicated on the "teachings of God".

People like you are so spineless, you can't even take ownership of your own bigotry. Instead you try and distort the true message of these documents to suit your own needs.

You are a pathetic excuse for a human being and a relic of a time that thankfully has passed the civilized world by.

Guest staropramen
I'm not religious in any way, but I find it sad that so much of staropramen's beliefs are predicated on the "teachings of God".

People like you are so spineless, you can't even take ownership of your own bigotry. Instead you try and distort the true message of these documents to suit your own needs.

You are a pathetic excuse for a human being and a relic of a time that thankfully has passed the civilized world by.

Actually asshole I've been a "everybody can be saved" type Christian for most of the last 14 years. It's only in the last 2 years or so that I started to take a critical look at the subject of race and slowly realised that I was in error in my interpretations of the bible as well. You need to think people like myself are just buffoons that hate for hate's sake because you my friend are the douchebag coward who doesn't have the balls to stand up for your race. When you have the balls to say that shit to my face, and I'm easy to find then say it. I'm at WFMU every year all three days.

Actually asshole I've been a "everybody can be saved" type Christian for most of the last 14 years. It's only in the last 2 years or so that I started to become a dirty fucking Nazi.

Guest staropramen
how do you feel about the crusades of the 11th-13th centuries?

Put it this way, anytime whites are killing whites it's a bad thing. One thing I admire about Hitler is that he was totally committed to the reunification of the Protestant and Catholic churches. As for Muslims, they should have their breathing space but they should be exterminated if they attempt to touch white lands.

Guest staropramen

also..... who the fuck puts turnips in pancakes.

You've never heard of potato pancakes? Turnips are far more healthier than potatoes, less carbs, etc. Is it that strange? It's a freekin substitute ingredient in a common recipe.

Also, Straponman, I posed this question a number of pages back but it's been lost in the shuffle; I was hoping to get your thoughts on it:

I'm extremely curious on your thoughts toward Glenn Beck and other conservative-news pundits who continually make comparisons of our current administration to Nazi Germany and Hitler (obviously intended to be in a negative light). Do you agree or disagree with their portrayal?

As for Muslims, they should have their breathing space but they should be exterminated if they attempt to touch white lands.

But let me guess, you won't be the one out there doing the exterminating because your role in God's Army is to spread the teachings of the Klan on vinyl message boards, right?

You are a coward and a joke. If you actually believed any of this shit that you have been typing you'd be out there doing something about it, not posting pictures of your /25 variant of Hitlerjugend's Die Jugend Marschiert inked in Joseph Goebbels' blood.

because you my friend are the douchebag coward who doesn't have the balls to stand up for your race. .

I can't believe you have the gaul to call someone an asshole when you make a statement like this.

stand up for your race? where do you get this shit?

and btw, none of us owe you an explanation to your face. I hope to god I this message board is as close I get to you or anyone who shares your narrow-minded, ass-backwards ethos.