Black

SO CUT MY WRISTS AND BLACK MY EYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man a bunch of friends and I used to yell this all the time in high school hahaha. It's such an absurd song by a terrible band. I don't even know which of my friends would have even heard that song anywhere. Good times.

Back in 2004-05 I went to see the Take Action Tour because Early November were playing on it. Hawthorne Heights were unfortunately, also featured on the bill. They ended their set with this song. I remember wondering why this band/song was allowed on the tour that sponsored suicide prevention.

Full Collapse was really good the first time -- when it was called "everything Boysetsfire did before After the Eulogy." I could never really get into anything after the first record. Geoff cops to it a little in an interview I did with him right after that record came out though.

http://oaklandchilders.com/pdfs/thursday_rockpile.pdf

Oh man a bunch of friends and I used to yell this all the time in high school hahaha. It's such an absurd song by a terrible band. I don't even know which of my friends would have even heard that song anywhere. Good times.

Back in 2004-05 I went to see the Take Action Tour because Early November were playing on it. Hawthorne Heights were unfortunately, also featured on the bill. They ended their set with this song. I remember wondering why this band/song was allowed on the tour that sponsored suicide prevention.

alk3 also headlined a take action tour with such suicide preventing lyrics like " its never gonna be ok, you'll always be in pain, it'll always be this way"

You know what other band kind of sucks?

Thursday.

You know who kind of sucks?

You.

Shit doesn't get much better than Full Collapse, I can see why people wouldn't like their other stuff though.

Music gets SO MUCH better than Full Collapse. And I was a huge fan of it when it came out, aside from the pitch corrected vocals and bad lyrics.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':5tnowk83]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':5tnowk83]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');