PO Bad Religion - The Dissent Of Man

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Confused about colors

I see

The Dissent Of Man LP on Orange Vinyl. Limited to 3000 Copies

and The Dissent Of Man LP on orange Vinyl. Limited to 1000 copies.

and you say blue is more limited but it says 2,000.....so is the blue more limited or is the orange?

The listing that said orange is of 3000 was a typo and I fixed it. That was one item. Every other package/bundle indicates the Orange is of 1000. Blue is of 2000.

By using transitive property, the Orange is more rare.

Why not? As long as people still want to hear/see BR, they will be around.

and they're still putting out good records...

Exactly. Honestly, I haven't had a chance to check out much of the newer BR albums. I was always a classic BR guy I guess, but I will have to scope out more of the newer stuff.

We've got some crazy amounts of titles being repressed right now that will be launched IN(to) THE UNKNOWN future, but we need to give ourselves that potential "fuck up" window to accomodate. If people don't like it, they can order in a month. We also have a lot of BR & label news coming in the next month and we didn't want to wait for this.

Teeeeeeeeeeell me you guys are gonna do a 10th Anniv. reissue of Pennybridge Pioneers???

agreed...this is why I don't do pre-orders until the records show up. the one time I had a record delayed after I put up a pre--order went bad on me was the last time.

We've got some crazy amounts of titles being repressed right now that will be launched IN(to) THE UNKNOWN future, but we need to give ourselves that potential "fuck up" window to accomodate. If people don't like it, they can order in a month. We also have a lot of BR & label news coming in the next month and we didn't want to wait for this.

Partayy, need to turn on the Converge shit now.

Somebody said something about Commit This To Memory being put out in September, which is awesome. But I'm still holding out hope that the Matches will one day be put out.