PO: Glassjaw - All Good Junkies Go to Heaven 7"

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eriathomas
Fuck, I thought they'd at least send a piece of cardboard with that cheapo cut out.. guess they suckered us all into ordering a gj adapter. I'll need to place another order...

I'll buy one off you.

the final cost to be able to own and play this 1 sided 7" record is pretty ridiculous. I'm starting to think I'm glad I missed it. 8 years since their last record and they just release 1 song? I'm done with GlassJAw! It'll probably be another 8 years before a full length comes out. right now Daryl is looking at a big stack of money somewhere and laughing while he jerks it.

Guest eriathomas

Mine finally shipped, can't wait to not be able to play it. I'll probably try to make my own out of cardboard before I buy any adapters.

the final cost to be able to own and play this 1 sided 7" record is pretty ridiculous. I'm starting to think I'm glad I missed it. 8 years since their last record and they just release 1 song? I'm done with GlassJAw! It'll probably be another 8 years before a full length comes out. right now Daryl is looking at a big stack of money somewhere and laughing while he jerks it.

I get the feeling this was a small run of 7"s...which means they probably cost a little bit more to press...I doubt Daryl (or the other 3) are looking at a "Big Stack" of money somewhere...but they might be laughing while jerking it...