PO: Glassjaw - All Good Junkies Go to Heaven 7"

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eriathomas
The adapters weren't available when I ordered my 7" and to save myself the cash of having to place another order for the adapters, does anyone want to sell me one out of their three pack? I'd appreciate it, a lot.

This.

anyone else reading through the discussion on the glassjaw forum?

http://forum.glassjaw.net/topic/7279/all-good-junkies-go-to-heaven-vinyl-single-now/

too bad there don't appear to be many vc'ers over there... it seems only a handful actually have record players, and the one guy who ripped it doesn't seem to have much experience doing it (I'm guessing he played and/or ripped it at 45rpm instead of 33 1/3, in addition to a number of other things)

anyway, it seems like chaos over there :)

if I was really bored, I'd find the quote that says something like "why would they release it on a format that no one can play?" fun stuff

in terms of the "outrage" over the price, is there much of a cost to cut out the gj out of the middle of every record? if not, it seems like a fun thing that more bands should do... think of the heart/skull being cut out of every alkaline trio record. you wouldn't necessarily have to sell a special adapter to play it, but instead just provide the cut out piece of vinyl (assuming it's actually cut out instead of pressed like that)

The song rips. There's a couple of amateur rips going around but it's getting me so excited.

For those of you that want to know, there are copies limited to /30 that were available at some festival glassjaw played at over the weekend in England and then again in France. They were all signed and numbered. :)