PO: Glassjaw - All Good Junkies Go to Heaven 7"

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres going to be more according to altpress. plus, they changed the image on merchdirect and moved the adaptoprs to the vinyl section. would be no reason to do so if they were completely sold out. they may not be spraypainted liked the ones above, but im pretty confident will all be able to get a copy of this. also thinking we may have at least 2 other 7"s on the way (otherwise why sell the adaptors in sets of 3). speculating rules.

theres going to be more according to altpress. plus, they changed the image on merchdirect and moved the adaptoprs to the vinyl section. would be no reason to do so if they were completely sold out. they may not be spraypainted liked the ones above, but im pretty confident will all be able to get a copy of this. also thinking we may have at least 2 other 7"s on the way (otherwise why sell the adaptors in sets of 3). speculating rules.

god i hope so. i don't have access to a computer for 1 week, and it happens to be the week glassjaw want to release new material in 8 years. fucking bastards

has anyone else noticed the new picture that on the store's website?

http://www.merchdirect.com/Glassjaw/Vinyl/All_Good_Junkies_Go_To_Heaven_88_Single?productid=12719

[image]

question is are the ones ordered when they first went up going to have the spraypainted centers or the yellow like in the pic?