Guy Holding People Hostage At Discovery Channel HQ

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i sort of imagine Martin sitting there going "say yes to the goddamned dress!"

Nah... I actually was giving everything the thumbs down.

I just saw a commercial recently where they talked about not liking grooms in the store and the groom in question was asked to leave the sales floor after a while... was that you?

Suspect shot, not killed, and the three hostages were rescued.

Shot him because they believed the hostages lives were in danger.. an explosive *may* have gone off when they shot him. He seemed quite erratic in his emotions through the negotiations. No information on condition.

As far as I can tell from a few different sites, they killed him when they shot him.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/38957020/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':s3ez70c5]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':s3ez70c5]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

What the hell is Say Yes to the Dress?

brides go to some fancy schmancy bridal store in ny where they spend the entire time telling their never interesting story to the camera reality show style, and try on endless dresses. most wind up complaining the whole time about a lot of things, mostly about things being out of their budget....then buy them anyways. oh, and there's a lot of overbearing mothers. and a gay dude telling her which one accentuates her features the best.

Never interesting? In one of the episodes one of the brides wanted a dress to go with her fairy wings. Then she had a fairy tale wedding in the forest. It was...interesting.

brides go to some fancy schmancy bridal store in ny where they spend the entire time telling their never interesting story to the camera reality show style, and try on endless dresses. most wind up complaining the whole time about a lot of things, mostly about things being out of their budget....then buy them anyways. oh, and there's a lot of overbearing mothers. and a gay dude telling her which one accentuates her features the best.

Never interesting? In one of the episodes one of the brides wanted a dress to go with her fairy wings. Then she had a fairy tale wedding in the forest. It was...interesting.

sadly, i know exactly what episode you're talking about.

i think what this thread really needs to focus on is say yes to the dress.