Jimmy Eat World - Invented + free 7"

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can confirm that mine has a handprint on it as well.

Also, the color inner sleeve is very poorly cut on mine.

And you're right, the "My Best Theory" bonus 7" looks like someone made the cover with a copy machine at stapes, and then didn't take the time to even cut the thing properly.

for those who care, I emailed interpunk about the order and how everything was half assed and sloppy and this was their response which i assumed would be the case

Ross,

We cannot guarantee the condition of sleeves or cases through shipping, nor the quality of free promotional items. To spite our efforts, small amounts of damage can occur to the packaging when fragile items are shipped. If the damage is significant enough that you no longer want the item, you can go to www.interpunk.com/return.cfm?code=p and print out a postage paid return slip. Tape that to the outside of a package containing the item you are returning as well as a note with your order number and a brief description of the problem and mail it back to us. As soon as we receive it in the mail we will issue you store credit for the purchase price of the returned item.

Todd D

www.InterPunk.com

The Ultimate Punk Music Store

My jacket was fine but the sleeve had tears on 2 sides. Don't remember seeing a hand print or not but I'll check when I get home to confirm or not

No hand print but the B-side looks pretty shitty.

That 7" cover is pretty lame but at least it has something and was FREE. Could have just come in that white sleeve

i shouldnt complain about something that was free but the bonus 7" is pretty pathetic. ive seen nicer looking DIY covers. the record doesnt feel like 180g either. the upside down printing i can look past, but having done design work, it too is a pretty pathetic mistake. not sure how anyone could miss that. the jacket seems pretty standard-fair to me but the artwork / layout is really weak. to top it off, i actually PO'd this before actually having heard the record and it really isnt very good at all.

I like how the Interpunk dude wrote "in spite" when he meant "despite."

I got my copy yesterday and it is in excellent condition, but I got it through the label I think. I got a dope shirt with it, too. The last JEW shirt I had was from their first tour, a little girl flying a kite. I loved that shirt.

I like how the Interpunk dude wrote "in spite" when he meant "despite."

I got my copy yesterday and it is in excellent condition, but I got it through the label I think. I got a dope shirt with it, too. The last JEW shirt I had was from their first tour, a little girl flying a kite. I loved that shirt.

Same, shirt is soft as hell.

i am still trying to get into the album. there are a handful of songs that i do like, namely heart is hard to find, movielike, and invented. coffee and cigarettes is terrible. overall i just feel like the album is somewhat boring and uninspired. very sad.

also, my LP arrived today (from interpunk) the gatefold is in fine shape (albeit cheaply made), the LP itself is scuffed like crazy, and has finger smears all over the B side.

the 7" is a joke, looks like the crappy Misfits 7" boots you find all over the place. at least it was free.

hoping for the record to grow on me.

I just got mine in the mail today finally. The 7" is on the cheap side but its free what can you do? My record looks fine, the jacket is fine, my sleeve is like almost split completely down the right side. I'd like to see what the handprint looks like since I mine doesn't have any sort of scuffs or marking on it.