PO: Glassjaw - Jesus Glue 7"

I find it funny that they didn't have these available yesterday when Jesus Glue went back on sale. Greedy fucks didn't want people combining both to save on shipping lol.

Ha it was the same thing when Junkies went up the first time so it's safe to assume that.

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it funny that they didn't have these available yesterday when Jesus Glue went back on sale. Greedy fucks didn't want people combining both to save on shipping lol.

I thought it was well know that, in addition to co-founding MerchDirect, Justin also has connections with the USPS, so it's just good business.

Truth is when they were up for order, I bought one and added a bunch after to see how many they had left. I got up from the computer and forgot I had them in there. When I saw they sold out it said I still had them in my cart. I deleted one to see if it put one up for sale, but it didn't, they sold them all and this was a joke. Posts like this made it all worthwhile:
fuck this. i just sat here and refreshed for about 45 minutes straight, and saw NOTHING but "out of stock"

if anybody want to sell me a copy, PLEASE pm me.

:( :-/

[image]

lame

Ok so potentially good news for someone on here. I ordered 4 of these one for me, one for someone on here that I promised one to, one for my friend, and one for ebay to help pay for Fallout: New Vegas. Before I could tell my friend I got him one he ordered one so I should be getting an extra. IF and WHEN the order goes through and I get them I'm going to find a way to randomly pick (probably just put a bunch of names in a hat or some shit) an interested party to sell it to AT COST. Once again this is all pending my order actually going through I'll post an update once I find out more about the order.

If this all goes through, can my name be in that hat?

Ok so I got my shipping confirmation which means I should be getting an extra. If you want to be entered into the drawing for it just pm me and Ill put your username in the hat. I'll draw the name when I get the records in hand. Please don't message me if you got one of these already as I'm trying to hook up someone who missed out.

will trade my jesus glue 7" for a junkies 7".

Someone get this man a junkies 7". He should, for being the most persistent poster here.

hah, thanks!

here, im gonna pull the pity card -- i could have bought a junkies 7". i had it in my cart and then i decided to wait to buy the adapters. then the junkies 7"s sold out before the adapters even went up and i was sad.