Blink182-TakeOffYourPants&Jacket LP @ Hot Topic

travis

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a huge Ryan Adams fan, I am familiar with all of his unreleased material, how much his records go for, and his relationship with LH, and all I have to say is you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

Yeah, sounds like you are an expert. Other than the fact that he no longer has any relationship with LH and hasnt for 3 years. You would have to go through his own record label PAXAM to get the rites to release these songs. Obviously I wouldnt expect a punk noob Blink 182 fan to follow his career, but a self-proclaimed DRA expert?

Hey dumbass, they own the fucking rights to the albums whether he is signed still with them or not. I wouldnt expect a troll to know that though.

Yeah, sounds like you are an expert. Other than the fact that he no longer has any relationship with LH and hasnt for 3 years. You would have to go through his own record label PAXAM to get the rites to release these songs. Obviously I wouldnt expect a punk noob Blink 182 fan to follow his career, but a self-proclaimed DRA expert?

Hey dumbass, they own the fucking rights to the albums whether he is signed still with them or not. I wouldnt expect a troll to know that though.

What's with all this troll nonsense everywhere? People are throwing this term around like the F-word. It's losing its meaning.

What's with all this troll nonsense everywhere? People are throwing this term around like the F-word. It's losing its meaning.

People are using the term 'troll' when 'moron' would work quite fine.

• 2 weeks later...
It's very possible that there could be another repress of Dude Ranch

A blue, orange and white tricolor would look AWESOME.

Just saying... ;D

Sorry to bring this back up but I second the Blue/Orange/White tricolor but maybe instead of the TOYPAJ where the colors are sort of lined up, maybe like a pie chart split into thirds... just a thought

A blue, orange and white tricolor would look AWESOME.

Just saying... ;D

Sorry to bring this back up but I second the Blue/Orange/White tricolor but maybe instead of the TOYPAJ where the colors are sort of lined up, maybe like a pie chart split into thirds... just a thought

That would look cool

That would look cool

And to match the artwork, like the blue from the sky; the orange(-ish) from the hay the bulls standing on; and then just white (could still match the artwork with the sky)

I am a huge Ryan Adams fan, I am familiar with all of his unreleased material, how much his records go for, and his relationship with LH, and all I have to say is you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

You are so dumb.

You are so dumb.

[image]

[image]

You are so dumb.

[image]

• 2 weeks later...
Figured I should post this here as well.

Black 180 gram cppies will be shipping from the plant end of this week

you may have already posted this and im blind, but do you have a list of what stores will be carrying it?

That and what is the pressing count. Well it be easily available