The Chariot

dinkle82

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got my 2 red (245/250 & 226/250) from Hot Topic. too bad the person put them in a bubble wrap sleeve, folded it shut then crammed it into a small box. pulled it out and one copy had the sleeve all bent over the record. these were done kinda shitty for a $6-10 7", especially the ink sticking to the b-side of the record.

someone mentioned cleaning the ink off and I was wondering if anyone has. my red one has a lot of ink and even tiny pieces of paper stuck to the etched side. I have a record cleaner but not sure if I should do something by hand first.

I want to see if anyone else has tried before I try.

Thanks

Every one of mine had ink on the etched side. I simply got some rubbing alcohol and cotton balls, and gently rubbed the ink off. Came off with no issues at all.

got my 2 red (245/250 & 226/250) from Hot Topic. too bad the person put them in a bubble wrap sleeve, folded it shut then crammed it into a small box. pulled it out and one copy had the sleeve all bent over the record. these were done kinda shitty for a $6-10 7", especially the ink sticking to the b-side of the record.

hope that's not the one i bought from you haha :P

hope that's not the one i bought from you haha :P

no sir. i kept that one for myself. i'm not concerned with my own copy as long as the vinyl is playable. and i think you can hear that it was :D

someone mentioned cleaning the ink off and I was wondering if anyone has. my red one has a lot of ink and even tiny pieces of paper stuck to the etched side. I have a record cleaner but not sure if I should do something by hand first.

I want to see if anyone else has tried before I try.

Thanks

Every one of mine had ink on the etched side. I simply got some rubbing alcohol and cotton balls, and gently rubbed the ink off. Came off with no issues at all.

thanks! you've been exalted...

I have this for sale if anyone's interested...

$4-The Chariot hand screened, hand numbered, signed poster 437/500 came with the pre-order for Long Live.

yeah, sorry dude, like 1000 people have that, you're not going to sell

fuck people that go to hot topic just to fucking flip on eBay, post a fucking pink tour copy, fuck man, I have PM'd every fucking person who has listed a tour copy on any record tracking site

yes I listening to fucking christian metalcore and get drunk and post on forums, fuck off.

I have this for sale if anyone's interested...

$4-The Chariot hand screened, hand numbered, signed poster 437/500 came with the pre-order for Long Live.

yeah, sorry dude, like 1000 people have that, you're not going to sell

fuck people that go to hot topic just to fucking flip on eBay, post a fucking pink tour copy, fuck man, I have PM'd every fucking person who has listed a tour copy on any record tracking site

yes I listening to fucking christian metalcore and get drunk and post on forums, fuck off.

haha! im pretty sure the /500 means only 500 people have it, not 1000, and it already sold.