Bridge Nine - Mystery Box - Limited 7 Inches

tsr00seth

[image]

Orderd all 3 (I love bridge9!). got some awesome stuff, nothing too rare, but lots of vinyl, new music for me to check out.

Vinyl

Have Heart - Live at Sound and Fury 7"

Verse - Live at Sound and Fury 7"

Polar Bear Club - Screen Print 7"

Soul Control - Silent Reality (clear brown 7")

Sworn In - S/T EP (black 7")

Bridge9 - Summer Comp 09 (gray 12")

Ambitions - Stranger (white w/green orange splatter 12")

Crime in Stereo - Selective Wreckage (black w/white splatter 12")

CDs

Bridge9 Singles Vol 1

Bridge9 Singles Vol 2

Soul Control - Cycles

Blue Monday - Rewritten

Palehorse - Amongst the Flock

Betrayed - Addiction EP

Death before Dishonor - Better Ways to Die

The Distance - Your Closes Enemies

Energy - Invasions of the Mind

Sick of it All - Relentless CDEP

also a bunch of stickers, posters, inflatable mace (awesome!) and a badass Have Heart tshirt! thoroughly satisfied, although with the exception of the three limited 7"s and the Have Heart shirt, I'd be willing to trade any of it.

[image]

I got box #2 with the Verse 7". I also got a Paint It Black shirt, a couple CDs, and this Antidote 7". Does anyone know the pressing info on the opaque green? I know they did a green pressing but I thought that was more of a solid green.

[image]

photo.JPG by monsterrodvh, on Flickr

checked with my copy, exact same as yours, /300.

Got mine today:

1. Bridge Nine label t-shirt (in a size that I can wear, natch…)

2. HAVE HEART – Sound and Fury 2007 7″ (wheeee!)

3. Bridge Nine 2009 12″ Label Sampler compilation (wheeee?)

4. FAREWELL HOPE – One More Day into a Memory CD (Pre-RUINER band, released in 2002)

5. CEREMONY poster with digital download link to Bridge Nine 2010 digital sampler

6. Assorted stickers

Class: Priority Mail®

Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on November 11, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

wtf. it's been almost 2 weeks and still this.

that is always annoying. Did you email them?

Mine says it will be here on Monday. I'm expecting the Verse 7" and a ton of cds haha.

We have had this happen a few times in the last few weeks! I dont know what is up with USPS. Regardless, they eventually arrive and when they arrive you finally see the info! So damn annoying. It has never happened really before this.

that is always annoying. Did you email them?

Mine says it will be here on Monday. I'm expecting the Verse 7" and a ton of cds haha.

We have had this happen a few times in the last few weeks! I dont know what is up with USPS. Regardless, they eventually arrive and when they arrive you finally see the info! So damn annoying. It has never happened really before this.

it could be just a lag on the updating portion of their site. but i do know that sometimes the package doesn't get scanned at every stop(even though they are supposed to) but usually it at least gives you the info saying it was processed through the sorting facility.

I once had a record shipped to me from the midwest with shipping confirmation, it showed that it was processed and was going through iowa or idaho or somewhere. then there was no update for about 5 more days. on the 6th day it showed up at my house and when i checked the info again it said it was still in NJ haha

Got mine in today finally and let me tell you, it's a weird one...

I thought I ordered the Mystery Box #1 as I am a huge Have Heart collector. Turns out I ordered #3. I still don't know how I screwed that up.

Anyways, what I got in the package was no cds, no stickers, no posters, just a Blue Monday lp (awesome),the Polar Bear clear screened record that all #3 packages get and this:

[image]

The matrix reads "4-64509-M-A B9 Bonus 10:10 Polar Bear Club Drifting Thing Remix by Goldie".

So it is a test of a test or something of the PBC clear bonus record. It is one sided, plays(!) and still has the extra plastic from the pressing of the vinyl disc before it usually gets trimmed.

I can't imagine there are that many of these!

So PBC collectors - hit me up!

I thought I ordered the Mystery Box #1 as I am a huge Have Heart collector. Turns out I ordered #3. I still don't know how I screwed that up.

Anyways, what I got in the package was no cds, no stickers, no posters, just a Blue Monday lp (awesome),the Polar Bear clear screened record that all #3 packages get and this:

[image]

The matrix reads "4-64509-M-A B9 Bonus 10:10 Polar Bear Club Drifting Thing Remix by Goldie".

So it is a test of a test or something of the PBC clear bonus record. It is one sided, plays(!) and still has the extra plastic from the pressing of the vinyl disc before it usually gets trimmed.

1. Register for B9

2. Post this on B9

3. Sift Through 100s of emails

4. Profit

Guest markovianprocess

[image]

1. Register for B9

2. Post this on B9

3. Sift Through 100s of emails

4. Profit

You forgot 2.5, listening to everyone bitch about how they never got one in their mystery box.

Got mine today. Not bad but nothing exciting. Verse 7", B9 shirt, half a dozen cds, stickers and posters. I'll probably only end up keeping the shirt as a junk shirt and getting rid of the rest of it. The mystery box will continue to lure me in every time.

This is why I never go for mystery boxes anymore. Sure some people get Polar Bear Club tests, and New Found Glory friends presses, but most people get some over priced stickers and some CDs to dust.