Bridge Nine - Mystery Box - Limited 7 Inches

tsr00seth

Got box 1&2: the exclusive 7s

A sworn in 7

DBD 7

6 CDs(2of which are the same ep)

2 t shirts.I ordered a YM for my gf and a medium for me. I received a YM outbreak shirt...awesome for her. And a YL B9 shirt... Stupid)

And two dumb flyers. Nothing I received was from a band I liked and took forever And was not worth my 48 $. Quite upset. But it's whatever. I just Hate that I didn't get anything that I asked for which was susposed to be taken into consideration. That's all. Oh well. Worth the shot. Just very disappointed.

That's fine and dandy. Just nothing I put in that was susposed to give b9 guidance was used. That's the only reason I'm upset.

Got box 1&2: the exclusive 7s

A sworn in 7

DBD 7

6 CDs(2of which are the same ep)

2 t shirts.I ordered a YM for my gf and a medium for me. I received a YM outbreak shirt...awesome for her. And a YL B9 shirt... Stupid)

And two dumb flyers. Nothing I received was from a band I liked and took forever And was not worth my 48 $. Quite upset. But it's whatever. I just Hate that I didn't get anything that I asked for which was susposed to be taken into consideration. That's all. Oh well. Worth the shot. Just very disappointed.

if nothing was from a band you liked, and you got the have heart 7", ill buy it from you. (for a reasonable price, of course)

Mine's waiting for me at home - excited.

If I don't get a Not Without a Fight Friends Press I'm gonna jump off a bridge. I mean - I spent $15!!!!!!!!

I got NWAF and I was like

friendspressfriendspressfriendspressfriendspressfriendspressfriendspressfriendspressfriendspressfriendspressfriendspr essfriendspressfriendspressfriendspressfriendspress

nope grey

Mine's waiting for me at home - excited.

If I don't get a Not Without a Fight Friends Press I'm gonna jump off a bridge. I mean - I spent $15!!!!!!!!

I got NWAF and I was like

friendspressfriendspressfriendspressfriendspressfriendspressfriendspressfriendspressfriendspressfriendspressfriendspr essfriendspressfriendspressfriendspressfriendspress

nope grey

I got one of those. Not in of of these mystery boxes but I have one. Got the ISHC HPxHC black/white friends press too :)

I got box #2 with the Verse 7". I also got a Paint It Black shirt, a couple CDs, and this Antidote 7". Does anyone know the pressing info on the opaque green? I know they did a green pressing but I thought that was more of a solid green.

[image]

photo.JPG by monsterrodvh, on Flickr

opaque?

Haha, yeah I put the opaque in the wrong spot there. Any info on the pressing?

Hmm I have the green copy at home, can't remember if it's solid or clear. I'll check when I get a chance, outta town til wednesday though.

edit: bridge9 does a pretty good job updating their pressing info on their site, and I'm pretty sure there's only one green listed. out of 300. I'll still check mine when I get home, I want to say I remember it being opaque, but more green than yours looks.

ok, last time I will ask. Did those of you who got your boxes choose UPS shipping? And those that did did you get a shipping confirmation? I only ask because I ordered in September and I still have not gotten an email. When I click the link in the email confirming my purchase there is no shipping information on the invoice. Starting to get a little bummed.

ok, last time I will ask. Did those of you who got your boxes choose UPS shipping? And those that did did you get a shipping confirmation? I only ask because I ordered in September and I still have not gotten an email. When I click the link in the email confirming my purchase there is no shipping information on the invoice. Starting to get a little bummed.

I ordered UPS, and just got a shipping confirmation email today. Although, I'm not positive if it's for the mystery box or the have heart lp I ordered. I'd imagine the have heart is coming USPS, but who knows.

Class: Priority Mail®

Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on November 11, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

wtf. it's been almost 2 weeks and still this.

Class: Priority Mail®

Service(s): Delivery Confirmation™

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on November 11, 2010 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

wtf. it's been almost 2 weeks and still this.

that is always annoying. Did you email them?

Mine says it will be here on Monday. I'm expecting the Verse 7" and a ton of cds haha.