ISIS - Oceanic repress (again) soon

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They had a limit of 2 of the seaweed one. I thought for about 1 minute about picking up two but I figured I'd just get the one for myself and let someone else have one.

I doubt any other distros will have that one. When I bought mine Robo claimed 70 in stock at the time I added one to my cart.

BCD had Seaweed on Friday and by early Saturday morning they were gone. They may have had about 30 or so. I wonder what interpunk has as far as color distribution. I would assume mostly or all black but they may have gotten a couple of the variants.

• 2 weeks later...
I have read that some people have received an email from (supposedly) robotic empire stating that they have been hacked. have you received the same email? do you know if this is legit?

i got this email. i check my paypal payment and it indeed went to some random yahoo email. previous RE payments had gone to [email protected] i believe. seemed legit as the proof was in my paypal.

yeah well shes kinda cute so it's a bit harder to lay down the law :)

Well, then I'd be beatin' her down with mah dick!

But seriously, what state do you live in? I'm all excited because I've seen a few board members say they've gotten theirs already and its like a week and a half ahead of the release date. Still haven't gotten mine. And did anyone receive a shipping notice?

And regarding cute mailchic, pics or it didn't happen.

I have read that some people have received an email from (supposedly) robotic empire stating that they have been hacked. have you received the same email? do you know if this is legit?

i got this email. i check my paypal payment and it indeed went to some random yahoo email. previous RE payments had gone to [email protected] i believe. seemed legit as the proof was in my paypal.

This scary shit made me double check my paypal account and it did indeed go to Robotic Empire. Almost freaked out there.

This scary shit made me double check my paypal account and it did indeed go to Robotic Empire. Almost freaked out there.

Same! all good though. Can't wait to get this.

But seriously, what state do you live in? I'm all excited because I've seen a few board members say they've gotten theirs already and its like a week and a half ahead of the release date. Still haven't gotten mine. And did anyone receive a shipping notice?

My Robotic Empire copy literally came out of the blue. No notice or anything. I live in California and purchased it within an hour of them going live for pre-order.

Haven't received my BCD copy, though. That's pretty odd that you haven't received either, too.

My Robotic Empire copy literally came out of the blue. No notice or anything. I live in California and purchased it within an hour of them going live for pre-order.

Haven't received my BCD copy, though. That's pretty odd that you haven't received either, too.

California I can understand but and Ohio order getting in before an Illinois order when they're coming from the west? That shit is bat shit!

I'm not worried about though. I'm sure it'll be here soon. I'm pretty sure I ordered mine within minutes of when you ordered.