I Didn't Get My Autograph WWWAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

More than what? The first press, which has been OOP for a few years, went for a few hundred dollars, so a repress at $18 is a far cry from paying a premium. This was the first place the preorder appeared, and as the price seemed reasonable, I purchased it. I personally could care less about it being signed. I just wanted a copy of the album. (And even now that the presumably "unsigned" version has hit other distros, they're still priced just the same. There was absolutely no "premium" paid for the dude's signature.)

He meant more than Amazon where people with Prime are able to get it for $15.72 compared to Because Sound Matters where after tax and shipping the total comes to about $27.00

I figured there was something I missed in the first few pages of this thread - and that is where the bolded part of that paragraph comes in.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got this email today from BSM,

"Dear Customer:

We apologize for the confusion. Please be assured that the autographed piece is located inside your LP. Our system listed this item as “cancelled” because it was not shipped as a separate item.

Sincerely,

Because Sound Matters Online Customer Support"

"Dear Customer:

We apologize for the confusion. Please be assured that the autographed piece is located inside your LP. Our system listed this item as “cancelled” because it was not shipped as a separate item.

Sincerely,

does this mean another subject change is in order? and I like how they referred to it as "the autographed piece"

well, all that bitching and crying for nothing.

Not really, I too got the 2nd email but then I got this 3rd one.

Dear Customer:

We apologize again for the confusion. All of the other LP's include a signed item except yours because you're a faggot for even wanting it and also we had sex with your mother and she wasn't even good and your dad died last week and that made us laugh hahahahaha.

Sincerely,

Because Sound Matters Online Customer Support

P.S. We're paying the mailman who delivers this to run over your cat. Go to hell gaylord.

Sincerely,

"Dear Customer:

Sincerely,

well, all that bitching and crying for nothing.

Not really, I too got the 2nd email but then I got this 3rd one.

Dear Customer:

We apologize again for the confusion. All of the other LP's include a signed item except yours because you're a faggot for even wanting it and also we had sex with your mother and she wasn't even good and your dad died last week and that made us laugh hahahahaha.

Sincerely,

P.S. We're paying the mailman who delivers this to run over your cat. Go to hell gaylord.

outstanding +1