Glassjaw

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would pay more than the $6 we've been paying for each of these 7" for a Convectuoso 7". That's the best song they've written, in my opinion.

100% backed. hell, i already paid like $35-40 for the advance cd just to have the best possible version of Convectuoso. it kills me not to have this on the final record. i always thought the demo was good but the finished version blew it out of the water.

People are going to flip records regardless, you cant really worry about something like that when putting a record out. They could be making more money for themselves on these if they pressed more, obviously.

I have a feeling they want to do these as a really limited edition as kind of a sneak peak of whats to come. Im guessing a LP and or CD with all of these tracks on it.

People are going to flip records regardless, you cant really worry about something like that when putting a record out. They could be making more money for themselves on these if they pressed more, obviously.

I have a feeling they want to do these as a really limited edition as kind of a sneak peak of whats to come. Im guessing a LP and or CD with all of these tracks on it.

Yeah, well they could at least "let a nigga know" if they're going to make these songs available in some sort of compilation in the future and what formats. That way we can judge how important it is to spend how much money we think we can afford for these. They're way too big of a name to be producing these in such obviously small numbers. They have to know that. Why would you knowingly exponentially inflate the price of your product by producing quantities WAY below the demand?

"Hey, let's disappear for 8 years only touring sporadically in short bursts to develop a rabid cult following on the internet and then slowly churn out single songs that debuted live between 2 and 6 years ago unannounced on 45's, one per month in the lowest possible quantities we can get away with from the manufacturer when our enormous fan-base is pissing themselves waiting for our new recorded material! Hey, you know who could REALLY benefit from that type of release?....."

We all know the answer.

Guest eriathomas
mine says shipped too. but its curious as to how when its PM and it Columbus day so that means no mail.

You can still buy postage through paypal, no matter what day of the week it is.