Glassjaw

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there was a promo code "1010" when I was checking out, so I assume that had something to do with it

yeah, the promo code worked only if you had a shirt and it took off $9.95 per shirt.

did the promo take off $9.83/shirt, or just do it once? it only seems to work once for me, and $10 + $7 shipping + $2 tax isn't really worth it...

I picked up an extra copy, and would love to trade it for a Jesus Glue that I missed out on. If there are no takers... I'll probably sell it for $10 PPD, to someone who missed out. Just to be a dick and prove all the skeptics wrong.

it would be HILARIOUS if you actually sold it for cost then the person you sold it to turns around and flips it.

Managed to get one right when they went up. Took so damn long and didn't even get the congratulations screen,but i got the paypal verification so i'm good

I got the paypal verification last time and they cancelled my order. I -STILL- haven't got refunded yet.

ah shit then! I hope i don't get screwed.