Glassjaw

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont really get why lennon is already on ebay.

what if these sellers dont get more than one when they finally come?

a friend of mine ordered 3 stars and they sent him one and refunded the rest of what he spent.

im really hoping i get what i paid for, but i would be content with just 1.

i didn't feel like haggling around for this so caved in and picked one up from a seller for 29.99. not too bad considering they're all going for 49+ bin.

if you (or anyone) offered me $30, I would have said "sold!", and if you were to be able to snatch one up on your own before I receive mine, I'd say go for it.

note: I'm not saying I'm selling my extra one for $30, but if you're going to pay that much, you might as well buy it from someone on here

i didn't feel like haggling around for this so caved in and picked one up from a seller for 29.99. not too bad considering they're all going for 49+ bin.

if you (or anyone) offered me $30, I would have said "sold!", and if you were to be able to snatch one up on your own before I receive mine, I'd say go for it.

note: I'm not saying I'm selling my extra one for $30, but if you're going to pay that much, you might as well buy it from someone on here

yeah, i probably would've bought it off of you but didn't browse this thread. i was on ebay mobile and wanted a quick purchase, haha.

The adapter is very handy, but honestly, not completely necessary. All you have to do is line the 7" up on your turntable and play normally. Mine is kinda fucked up too sadly, I think I'll email em and see if I can get a trade (though I doubt it, ha)

regarding the adapter: what he said

regarding stars: I hope mine arrives tomorrow in good condition...

apparently people are saying on the GJ.net forum that if you ordered more than 3 of stars, they only sent you 3 and "refunded" the other ones you bought, but didnt actually refund you.

this may apply to lennon as well.

dick move, but they've become world class assholes with their $6 1 song 7"s so I wouldn't expect anything less. hopefully some credit card fraud changes their decision. all they need to do is enforce a limit per 7" and they wouldn't have this problem.

For anyone who has lennon and stars. I will trade natural born farmer fore either of them. And id let go of the super rare united nations lp for both!

super rare? i think not. ::)

http://eyeballrecords.bigcartel.com/product/united-nations-vinyl

I ordered this from them about 6, 7 months ago and NEVER got it. sent messages, paypal disputes and nothing. soooo you've been warned if you're thinking of ordering.