Bad Religion......

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got mine yesterday and it's a great set. It's worth it. There's even space left in it for about 5 other albums. I left the albums I already had in it and kept the newer ones sealed.

The only downside is that if you use plastic sleeves, the box doesn't close very well, other than that there's no need to complain because it's a really nice set and well made overall.

Eh? I just took delivery of the box set today and I can assure you the tracks from "Back To The Known" are NOT on HCHBAW.

Hi. Are you sure it is not included because the recent 2009 repress had them included. I have the red /300 and I'm pretty sure they're included. Check the item link http://kingsroadmerch.com/epitaph-records/view/?id=565&artist=4 they even say it's included with other releases.

i played New Maps today (the lp from the box set) for the first time. i've never heard the album before today, and the record sounds really low, like half the volume of the other LPs i've played from the set. does this record have terrible production values or is there some issue with this press? or perhaps it's just this one.

i played New Maps today (the lp from the box set) for the first time. i've never heard the album before today, and the record sounds really low, like half the volume of the other LPs i've played from the set. does this record have terrible production values or is there some issue with this press? or perhaps it's just this one.

I remember thinking that the production on this album was kind of weird back when I first got it. Definitely doesn't sound like their other albums. I haven't heard the vinyl version, but the CD definitely sounds odd. The vocals seemed really low to me initially, but after a couple listens I got used to it.

• 2 weeks later...