Slow Death - No Heaven LP

Pretty Boy Thorson and lil Happiness - You're Gonna Miss Me 7"

Pretty Boy Thorson and lil Happiness - I Ain't Gonna Beg 7"

neon-blud-slow-death-lps_zpsdab1c706.jpg

lil-happiness-7in_zpseb7bd339.jpg

Dude, holy shit!

That's fucking awesome.

Also - looking forward to getting that Destruction Unit LP as well

Yeah I am stoked for the Hi-Flier, I have wanted one for a while now. It's a beater, but I like 'em that way.

Still need to spin that D-Unit LP...

Just got this in today (Days That Shape Our Lives on Solid Green), and this is how it was shipped. All the way from the UK to California. I'm amazed at how anyone could pack a record like this and think it's okay to ship. Never again.

mvh_zps52bb4509.jpgmvh2_zps601a861e.jpg

This is literally how it came. There was no tape anywhere on the package except where he taped a piece of paper with my address on it on the top. It could have fallen out at any point in time. Luckily the only thing that happened is the corners got a little beat up. But holy shit....

Just got this in today (Days That Shape Our Lives on Solid Green), and this is how it was shipped. All the way from the UK to California. I'm amazed at how anyone could pack a record like this and think it's okay to ship. Never again.

This is literally how it came. There was no tape anywhere on the package except where he taped a piece of paper with my address on it on the top. It could have fallen out at any point in time. Luckily the only thing that happened is the corners got a little beat up. But holy shit....

How is this real life? And I thought the predominant use of bubble mailers in the UK was as low as they could get...

Someone here? Thats unbelievable

Someone here? Thats unbelievable

Not someone from VC thankfully. Whoever runs the bands Big Cartel store (probably the band themselves but I'm not positive).

http://mevshero.bigcartel.com/category/cds

I might shoot them an email...that was seriously not cool. There's no excuse for that packing job. I'm amazed that it actually made it here in decent condition let alone made it here at all. Fuck.

You're lucky you even got cardboard. There must be some sort of cardboard shortage in Europe? Once I got a record carefully packaged in one sheet of newspaper. About 90% of the records I order from Europe seem like they were packaged by a monkey with a head injury.

this past week I got:  Primus brown album OG press

Everyone Everywhere s/t 2010 maroon 1st press

Norma Jean wrongdoers purple

Norma Jean sharkbite

Led Zeppelin houses of the holy thanks iron666monkey

Claps wreck

Jedi Mind Tricks violent by design clear

touche amore- ttboadh. blue

ptsbbam. blue

live at wers. black

casket lottery split. clear pink

demo. clear gold

all in one mailer. best mail day in a long time