Pain (ska) vinyl

mmhmm

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this has come up a few times in the past year or so, try and search for it, but I'm sure someone will chime in with some info :)

I just searched for it and didn't come up with anything in the past year...hopefully someone with more info will jump in soon. Glad to see I'm not the only one who is interested in this.

I brought this up to Avi at Springman a while back and he said the same thing. Basically it's just not something there's a demand for. They have a handful of loyal fans but they don't tour and weren't as big as say a NOFX or something, so there's not a ton of avid collectors. I'd be excited for this but I don't see it selling more than 100 copies.

Pain ain't ska. But yeah, I'd buy 'em.

This would be a good candidate for a kickstarter, just to see if there really are enough people. I don't know anyone else around here that knows or cares about Pain.

The dude that runs Silver Sprocket Bicycle Club/springman records probably has the ability to make/allow this to happen. He was at the Fest.

http://www.thepainpage.com/cds.html

So you're saying that if someone gets in contact with the guy who runs Springman, there's a chance he could put together a "kickstarter" for one Pain's albums. And since I'm a bit of a n00b, a kickstarter is one of those pages where people can pledge certain amounts of money to different packages/versions to raise enough money to press it, right?

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':jyvc7d7a]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':jyvc7d7a]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

This thread made me sad now that I read it, if you think SHJ had enough interest to repress there is definitely enough interest to warrant a pressing of all the PAIN albums this band has always had a huge following.

This isn't a Ska band its PAIN!

edit:

Just press Wonderful Beef or Goggins thanks!

This thread is definitely saddening to me too. I know if enough people knew about Pain albums being repressed, there would be enough people to make it happen.

Spring Heeled Jack had videos on TV? Maybe I am letting my own prejudice and taste get in the way of seeing the big picture.

I always thought PAIN was one of the best bands ever! And there is at least 3 of my friends not on the board that would buy any of these if they were pressed if that counts. :P