Epitaph @kingsroad

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noticed....did everything go up $1....wasn't most of these $12.99 or less last time?

New plates and new parts and new print. The prior ones were some combination of old plates, old print, or they couldn't find the PO's to know what was paid, so we charged $11-12 because we're cool sometimes with shit like that.

And as for media mail, it's an option. What were you ordering? It should 100% be there and there could be a glitch in an item causing that to not work. We have had media mail since we started the stores.

As for shipping prices, every LP in a box with a little extra padding is 1 lb. We had a lot of 1 lb packages end up at 17 or 18 ounces on BR, which sucks, so we're now estimating all LPs will be 17 oz. going forward. Sorry.

Noticed....did everything go up $1....wasn't most of these $12.99 or less last time?

New plates and new parts and new print. The prior ones were some combination of old plates, old print, or they couldn't find the PO's to know what was paid, so we charged $11-12 because we're cool sometimes with shit like that.

And as for media mail, it's an option. What were you ordering? It should 100% be there and there could be a glitch in an item causing that to not work. We have had media mail since we started the stores.

As for shipping prices, every LP in a box with a little extra padding is 1 lb. We had a lot of 1 lb packages end up at 17 or 18 ounces on BR, which sucks, so we're now estimating all LPs will be 17 oz. going forward. Sorry.

media mail wasnt there for me. i ordered 4 lps and paid for priority but put a note to have it shipped media and the difference refunded. will this get completely missed or am i good? if i was an east coaster, id probably spring for the priority but being one state over - i cant see much reason because media takes the same amount of time as priority.

What records did you buy? One of the converge records was set as the default, so if you got You Fail Me, it wasn't set to vinyl, which would cause this. If so, email Cody at [email protected] and get your money back.

I like being able to talk down to Travis as a normal customer. Makes me feel like a man. It must be how God feels...when HE'S holding a gun.

What records did you buy? One of the converge records was set as the default, so if you got You Fail Me, it wasn't set to vinyl, which would cause this. If so, email Cody at [email protected] and get your money back.

I like being able to talk down to Travis as a normal customer. Makes me feel like a man. It must be how God feels...when HE'S holding a gun.

haha Thanks Karl, will do...and yea I did buy that You Fail Me so that was probably why.

gotcha, yeah i ordered both converge lps, mcs and refused. no worries. i will email cody right now. thanks!

Sweet, picked up MCS on white! Also finally grabbed the two Chad Gilbert singles. Anyone know if those singles come with a download coupon for the tracks?

The Chad singles should get you a download code. I know I got it when I ordered.

Cheers, Man. They came through just a little after I placed the order. I'll download them tonight to have a listen :)

Thought this was kinda weird when checking my receipt tonite.

1. NOFX | LP - Ribbed (Red) LP ($13.99)

2. NOFX | LP - So Long And Thanks For All The Shoes (Tan) LP ($13.99)

3. Refused | LP - Songs To Fan The Flames Of Discontent (Red) LP ($13.99)

4. NOFX | LP - White Trash Two Heebs & A Bean (Purple) LP ($13.99)

5. NOFX | LP - No Heroes Gatefold LP (White) ($13.99)

6. NOFX | LP - You Fail Me LP (Gray) ($13.99)

7. NOFX | 2xLP (Yellow) - Hard Times & Nursery Rhymes LP (Trans Yellow) ($19.99)