New AFS releases: AnchorBraille, K.Dev, Copeland,

gmoney

It would be nice to have one AFS Copeland release go off smoothly (I'm sure the RJ feels the same way). Managed to navigate the first two presses of BMT, but now that 180g In Motion is going to be the first piece of Copeland vinyl I lack. Would love a pm if anyone would be willing to part with theirs once this ships.

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://store.academyfightsong.com/:

Thank you for your patience during this hectic day. Our hosting service, Slicehost, had major

problems with the datacenter that Limited Pressing was located in.

Up until this point, we were not able to move LP and get the site running at full capacity.

Now that we have successfully moved into a new datacenter, we are beginning the process of redirecting everyone.

If you're seeing this message, the new systems haven't fully propagated to you yet, so come back soon.

Anybody else gets this now?

Finally.

I had the hardest time deciding which "In Motion" color to get. Went with clear/solid brown. I'm hoping it's a dark brown and not that dull light brown I've seen sometimes. Which did you all get?

i picked up the clear brown/solid white because i thought it would match the album art the best of the three. i would have liked the 180g, but due to all the store problems, it was sold out before i could even got on to order. Still, very happy to have this album on vinyl!

I actually got a 180g as well, but the AFS colors usually look so good I had to add one of those too. I wish so bad I would have known when Beneath Medicine Tree came out so I could've picked up one of the green/black splatter copies. I've never had a 180g and regular copy of the exact same album so I'm really curious to hear the difference. Either way, it'll be the last time I buy two versions of the same album. I don't know how people can afford collecting variants.

Copeland's "In Motion" sold out so quickly that we are doing another 500 units, 2 new colors. If you missed out on the other colors, here's your chance to get a copy: http://store.academyfightsong.com

Thanks for everyone's support!

were these already pressed and waiting for the first bunch to sell out? or could you call this a second pressing?

Copeland's "In Motion" sold out so quickly that we are doing another 500 units, 2 new colors. If you missed out on the other colors, here's your chance to get a copy: http://store.academyfightsong.com

Thanks for everyone's support!

were these already pressed and waiting for the first bunch to sell out? or could you call this a second pressing?

great question.