Need help for the kids (Target)

Does anyone live near a Target store and are willing to help me out? Right now they have those fisher price turntables and there isnt a Target within 3 hrs from me. My kids would really enjoy one for Christmas. If you are willing to pick one up and ship it to me that would be rad and make my kids Christmas. Right now they are on sale for $25 I think and not available online. Of course I will pay you immediately. Here is what I am talking about http://www.target.com/dp/B003CGVCXS/ref=sc_qi_emwa_B003CGVCXS

i would love to get something like this for the girls. before we were expecting the girls i saw an old player at the in-laws in their basement with a bunch of old records in books. stuff like 3 little pigs and little red riding hood. i called it saying i want that if we ever have kids. its technically her brothers but i hope i can score it from them.

jason let me know if poster falls through. we go to target once a week to get baby food.

Went to the Target in Amherst, NY - the website said available but they didn't have any there. Plus, Niagara Falls Boulevard is essentially closed - it took me almost an hour to get from the Boulevard Mall to the 290. That's what I get for seeing your post and making an impulse trip across the border to pick one up for my son.

Went to the Target in Amherst, NY - the website said available but they didn't have any there. Plus, Niagara Falls Boulevard is essentially closed - it took me almost an hour to get from the Boulevard Mall to the 290. That's what I get for seeing your post and making an impulse trip across the border to pick one up for my son.

Oh man its crazy out by the boulevard mall! It took me over an hour to get from the Don Davis dealership to the highway.

I am going to the Niagara one in about an hour if you still want one for your kid I will bring back to Canada and you can come pick it up. I offered to get one for Jason Skanks, but can glady grab two if you need.

someone picked one up for me. hopefully some other santas get some help

Add my name to that list if you wouldn't mind. If anyone can help me out it would be great. I'll paypal the money right away with a christmas bonus on top. Also, I'm from Canada so it will require international shipping - I would make it worth your while.