Charles Manson "Air" LP: 76th birthday pressing

[image]

CHARLES MANSON "AIR" - 76TH BIRTHDAY SPECIAL PRESSING (200 ON GOLD VINYL) - MBL138-1

Today marks the 76th birthday of Charles Manson. As most of you know, we've been working with Charlie in issuing a 4-part series of full length albums featuring new material accompanied by exclusive imagery and writings centered around his ecologically-based "ATWA" philosophy. The first installment, "Air," was issued on August 10, 2010. The process and journey to this point has genuinely been a very positive experience and we're still absolutely delighted to have been given the opportunity to share such rare access to one of the most controversial and studied figures in human history with his fans around the world.

To commemorate a big day and yet another milestone in the life of Charlie, we've issued a very special "birthday edition" pressing of "Air" on gold vinyl limited to only 200 pieces. You can pick this LP up now in the Magic Bullet webstore at: http://www.magicbulletrecords.com/mailorder.html

--

Additionally, some customers have been asking us to attempt to secure copies of the Manson Family "The Family Jams" picture disc that was pressed in Germany in an insanely limited edition of only 500 pieces. We've managed to nail down a handful of them and have priced them lower than anywhere else in the world for the Magic Bullet faithful. If you want one, you'll need to act quick and you'll need to go here: http://www.magicbulletrecords.com/mailorderaux.html

--

OTHER DISTRO & RESTOCK ITEMS NOW AVAILABLE:

• GEHENNA "The War of the Sons..." LP (splatter)

• GEHENNA / CALIFORNIA LOVE split 7"

• GEHENNA / BLIND TO FAITH split 7" (marble)

• HATEWAVES "Taste the Beast" 7" (clear)

• INTEGRITY "VVALPÜRGISNACHT" 7" (silver cover, grey vinyl)

• MANSON FAMILY "The Family Jams" LP (pic disc, postcard)

• MILLENIAL REIGN "Bones Dust Nothing" 7" (marble)

• OAK "II" LP (210 gram vinyl)

• PALA 7" (purple)

• PHAROAH 7" (marble)

• PULLING TEETH / SHIN TO SHIN 7" (camo)

• ROT IN HELL "Niu" 12" (limited to only 300 pieces total)

http://www.magicbulletrecords.com/mailorderaux.html

--

Thanks!

http://www.magicbulletrecords.com

--

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest markovianprocess

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':pvxk1nuq]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':pvxk1nuq]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Excerpted from Punknews.org's recent interview with Brent Eyestone: "So how are labels responding? Well, they're selling single LP's for $20 in stores and online and double LP's for $30-$35. IDIOTS."

That Manson Family LP is currently in Magic Bullet's webstore for $24.99. To paraphrase Brent Eyestone, "IDIOT."

Another excerpt: "The business practices and stupid "pre-order limited splatter variant" culture that a cracked operation like Vinyl Collective/Suburban Home has foisted upon the public and the industry in general have been adopted by so many fly-by-night record labels... Nobody gets it and everyone's just wasting money and non-renewable resources for just… crap that sits in basements across suburban America."

But whatever you do, don't forget to pre-order the new, super-limited colored vinyl variant celebrating a convicted murderer's 76th birthday!

Scott I'm not here to argue anyone's case or fling insults but:

1) That Pic disc is an import that (as Brent said) is priced lower than you'll find anywhere. It's something some people are going to buy regardless and he's putting it up at the lowest cost (presumably impacting any profit he could make) to allow those people to get it at the best price.

2) You're free to take issue with the moral aspect of putting out Manson's music but it looks like this something they already have in print and in hand. Even if it's not in hand it's a second pressing of a record they already have the base set up for, so it isn't some far off eventually going to happen thing, it's a lot easier to repress records as oppose to pressing them. Plus, I don't really know if there's a demand for this record in numbers that would necessitate pressing more than 200 at a time (though that could be wrong).

Excerpted from Punknews.org's recent interview with Brent Eyestone: "So how are labels responding? Well, they're selling single LP's for $20 in stores and online and double LP's for $30-$35. IDIOTS."

That Manson Family LP is currently in Magic Bullet's webstore for $24.99. To paraphrase Brent Eyestone, "IDIOT."

Another excerpt: "The business practices and stupid "pre-order limited splatter variant" culture that a cracked operation like Vinyl Collective/Suburban Home has foisted upon the public and the industry in general have been adopted by so many fly-by-night record labels... Nobody gets it and everyone's just wasting money and non-renewable resources for just… crap that sits in basements across suburban America."

But whatever you do, don't forget to pre-order the new, super-limited colored vinyl variant celebrating a convicted murderer's 76th birthday!

[image]

SCOTT, SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU ARE DUMB.

[image]

lol

if i hadnt bought the purple version of this, i would have bought the shit out of the gold one

permafaust, did your purple version look like the one displayed on their website?

i ask because i ordered the purple version, but what i received looks nothing like the one on the website, and yet its not really black, either. its kind of dark brownish with swirls of darker brown/dark purple? in it. hard to explain.

just wondering if they all turned out like mine, or if mine is just...odd....

Was Manson actually convicted of murder? He always claims he never killed anyone but I can't remember if he took part in any of the killings themselves or not.

Was Manson actually convicted of murder? He always claims he never killed anyone but I can't remember if he took part in any of the killings themselves or not.

as far as i know - he instructed, but did not participate. ive zero interest in the manson LPs but i know this much -- im a whole lot more likely to pick up a MB release before ill ever pick up an issue of AP.