else

document.write('+':srhlkxru]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Is it just a caffinated (sp?) alcoholic drink? Basically a jagger bomb in a can? We don't have them here in Canada.

Each tall boy of it works out to be like 3 or so beers. It has as much caffeine as several cups of coffee. The caffeine gets you going and delays the effects of the alcohol. Once the alcohol kicks in you are probably already working on another one. They are fruit flavored. Kids that usually pound a few beers drink way more of this because of the delay and get themselves into trouble, hence the "blackout in a can".

Personally it makes me easily annoyed and very aggressive. I don't drink them that often but I tend to get into an argument with someone every time I do. Last time I was yelling at police outside of the gas station.

Some lady bought some for her kids before a soccer game thinking it was a regular energy drink, cashier didnt card her, and her kids were throwing up on the field. A gang of shit bags in the Bronx made a gay guy drink 10 cans of the shit (which is more alcohol then a 30 pack) and then beat him in a hate crime. Girls are blacking out and getting sexually assaulted and thinking they got slipped something when in actuality it's just the Four Loko.

It sucks that people aren't more careful when it comes to stuff like this but honestly, a ban probably isn't a terrible idea. With all the pressure coming in from stories like these it really isn't a big surprise that it's happening. If you haven't had it, I suggest trying it. If you are someone who gets stupid drunk normally then it probably isn't for you.

I'll grab a few more cans before they stop selling it next month and that's that. Until the next one comes along.

[image]

better!

although they had to take the energy drink out of em, idk how four loko is still allowed to make em

as far as better goes, do you mean flavor, or ability to get fucked up?

I wouldn't mind the black sparks back in the day. I'd drink 2-3 of them before I went out and partied but they lose all the way around to loko. They tasted gross, had that gross thick orange foam that never went away and didn't do anything different to me then drinking a beer or two in the same amount of time.

four loko turns everyone into an asshole. i haven't met a single person who can rage on this shit and not start a fight, or like nick said, get super aggressive.

that being said...all this talk about it makes me want to try it. i rarely drink so i'm guessing i'll be experiencing my first blackout? awesome.