New Found Glory question

Nothing Gold was one of the first poppunk albums I ever bought, still brings back loads of memories of being 16.

Am I the only one who was somewhat disappointed with their latest effort? I find it to be, not bad, but their least good one. I hoped it to be as good as Situations.

would love every new found glory album on vinyl. So i definitely back pressing/repressing all of them over and over.

Everytime i get one now i end up selling it because people offer me silly amounts for it. id definitely love them to be readily available so i can have them all and actually keep them!

Nothing Gold was one of the first poppunk albums I ever bought, still brings back loads of memories of being 16.

Am I the only one who was somewhat disappointed with their latest effort? I find it to be, not bad, but their least good one. I hoped it to be as good as Situations.

It's definitely top heavy, but there on some solid tracks on there. Namely "Truck Stop Blues", "I'll Never Love Again", and "Heartless At Best".

I would love to see Catalyst and Coming Home get pressed as well as a NGCS repress.

Catalyst NEEDS pressed.

im already on top of it

Ahh!

I asked Chad about it, earlier in the year during the 10 year s/t anniversary tour. He says he really wants to put Catalyst and Coming Home on vinyl, but there's legal stuff, as people have been saying. But if ETR is on top of it, then there it goes.

Enjoy The Ride. It's the record label that has put out the Juliana theory - Music From Another Room vinyl.

Which is absolutely gorgeous, by the by. With as amazing as MFAR looks and sounds, I'm eagerly anticipating a Catalyst vinyl issue.

Ive been in talks with most of the major labels and given them a large list of stuff im interested in doing, this is one of them..just a matter of when im going to get around to it, its not top priority but it depends which they allow me to do before I make any decisions...Everyone will know as soon as do whats going on with it