document.write('+':h7lt8ftl]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

cool....we've got 2/10 where's the other 8

No, I wouldn't pick those two. I can usually find something redeeming about most bands. And I don't mean to call you out. It's just music right?

Um...if I had to pick some to completely destroy. Totally erase their catalog from existence. How about...

Sugarland

Black Eyed Peas

Hootie and the Blowfish

Hanson

New Kids on the Block

Color Me Badd

Insane Clown Posse

Flogging Molly

and yes, The Offspring

and Red Hot Chili Peppers

yeah, it's just music, which means that it's all opinion....but I personally wouldn't attempt to change somebody's opinion of one of their top 10 most hated bands, but that's just me.

that said...at least we can agree on ICP and RHCP

Oh, I forgot about the band The Strokes. Seriously, I think I could learn how to play that song "Last night, she said, everything is gonna be all right" or whatever on the guitar in a matter of minutes, without any guitar training at all. People lost their shit over that band and that song, and I still don't get it.

You suck. The Strokes were one of the only bands making radio-bound music worth listening to in the 2000s.

goodbye karma!

Godsmack

Creed

Disturbed

Puddle Of Mudd

Metallica

Blink 182

Nickelback

Jack Johnson

DMB

Panic! At The Disco

solid list but Metallica has written some pretty awesome songs that I'd be bummed if they never existed. ...Blink on the other hand wouldn't be a total loss, save for a few songs.

• 5 months later...

U2 (Couric)

i loathe U2. with everything in my being. that south park episode made me laugh til i cried. fuck bono.

Fuckin A man,

Also just about everything previously said in this thread

I am really personally annoyed by The Beatles (mainly Paul Mccartney and his shitty song writing, John Lennon was super talented but I think Paul weighed him down) and the Grateful Dead...I don't get the obsession people have with this band at all

Rebecca Black counts as a "band" to you?

Why waste any energy at all hating on a tween that makes tweenybopper music for other tweens?

That said

Blink 182

Thursday

Glassjaw, now that I think about it

NOFX

Suicide Silence and all that shit that sounds just like that

Pink (seriously, when I hear a super goddamn annoying song and say, "What the fuck is this goddamned shit," the answer is almost always Pink)

Blood Brothers

jam bands...all of 'em, fuck it

"folk-punk," it makes me cringe to admit that I like a lot of bands that could be described as this, even though the idea of it is mind-numblingly stupid. I once read this interview with Paul Baribeau where he said, "I don't mind being called folk-punk, because it's associated with things that are amazing and people should try, like eating tofu and riding bikes." I've never heard this guy's music, and if he's prone to saying things that stupid, I don't fucking want to.