Alkaline Trio This Addiction Green /1000 Inventory

This Addiction is pretty horrible, and I was even down with most of the tunes on Agony. It eased the blow of not getting it on color, even though I ordered as soon as it went up. I guess its my fault for springing for the shirt combo with the rarest color available. At least the shirt is one of my faves.

i feel like im the only person who liked Agony and Irony. not my favorite, but there were some really good tunes in the middle of the album i thought.

I liked it too, I liked A&I more than I like TA... Skiba's songs are better on A&I, while Dan's songs are about the same. He still writes good songs... Wish I could say the same about Matt.

When you use quotations, it sounds sketchy. When you call it "we fired four people, hired five new people, and we've begun organizing the new warehouse in preparation for inventory," it sounds more genuine. We only sold about 850 to allow the band 100 of their own to sell and extras to allow for customer service. The band never took it and life moved on. We received roughly 1050 (overages)... so after the band got some stock for their own uses, we're selling it. I think it's cool. Hope you do, too.

• 1 month later...
Wonder if it's as bad on green as it is black. Yeah probably.

brendan kelly:

"@matttskiba Piss n' Vinegar just came on my shuffle and the people around me are a little confused as to why i can't stop laughing. xoxoxoxo"

That about sums it up. That goddamn song is all I can think of when listening to that album. Some good songs, Crimson is by far my favorite though.

I have one of these in my distro for $6 dollars that I've been trying to get rid of.

I have no idea what color it is, it's sealed.

http://brokenrimrecords.storenvy.com/

Should be a sticker on the shrink wrap indicating the color.

Nah, the only sticker was about the included MP3.

It's sold now anyways.

But I do have an Alkaline Trio 7" for $2.50 if anyone's interested.

[image]

A lot of distro records are listed for real cheap. Trying to raise a few quick bucks to fund my next release.

Wonder if it's as bad on green as it is black. Yeah probably.

brendan kelly:

"@matttskiba Piss n' Vinegar just came on my shuffle and the people around me are a little confused as to why i can't stop laughing. xoxoxoxo"

That about sums it up. That goddamn song is all I can think of when listening to that album. Some good songs, Crimson is by far my favorite though.

That's an inside joke between Skiba and Brendan. Apparently Brendan has his own lyrics to every Alkaline Trio song ever made. A lot of borderline racist shit, he talked about it when I saw them tour together a few months ago. Embarrased the hell out of Skiba