Official AP Bashing Thread (Cockbag Content)

drabley

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':uol4ixq3]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':uol4ixq3]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

i find this whole thread kinda funny. people bitching about AP bands and the rag when most shit you listen to now is just as trite.

spot on.

Also,

Rob Zombie deserves whatever magazine covers he's been on. Like him or not, the dude is a consummate artist and usually has more interesting shit to say than most of the bands that any magazine covers.

Furthermore, that's one of my favorite bits in Run Ronnie Run.

dude, i have so many.

- What does Jeff Goldblum Want?

- I want my money back. And I want angels to give it to me. And pixies to count it out, and a gnome or a hobbit or an elf to sleep at the foot of my bed, and have - I just want them all over my backyard. But no matter what happens with any of that, I DO want my money back.

- i didn't even get my suck off!!!

- oh hey officers i was taking a nap. you all are brutalizing me.

- i was born without a accent. (weep)

Some of the best jokes came right out of the Mr. Show bit that inspired the movie.

The song from the Ronnie Dobbs musical is awesome too.

They said that my home is my castle

With no one scrutinizing me

No pigs, no lying bitch, no hassle

Y'all are brutalizin' me

Can a man not drink his beer in silence?

Can a man not crudely lie and scream?

Can a man not control his bitch with violence?

Y'all are brutalizin' me.

y'all are brutalizin' me.

Also, a LOT of people think a LOT of things about Hawai'i.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvGKfoXHNUM&hl=en&fs=1

"Nevermind...!"

I also love when Ronnie's girlfriend comes to see his new mansion in Hollywood and he shows off his new girlfriend. "Way to go bitch, you fucked it up!"

All in all, that movie could have been better, but it has some pretty funny moments. I recently told someone I wanted to die like Ronnie, "How about I jump out of a burning airplane, NO PARACHUTE, into a shark tank filled with poisonous razorblades."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvGKfoXHNUM&hl=en&fs=1

"Nevermind...!"

I also love when Ronnie's girlfriend comes to see his new mansion in Hollywood and he shows off his new girlfriend. "Way to go bitch, you fucked it up!"

All in all, that movie could have been better, but it has some pretty funny moments. I recently told someone I wanted to die like Ronnie, "How about I jump out of a burning airplane, NO PARACHUTE, into a shark tank filled with poisonous razorblades."

how did we both forget this:

erotic letters from Ben Vereen

next girl i mary i am buying her a diamond necklace dipped in chocolate.

I really can't understand. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but you don't hear me complaining that Women's Wear Monthly doesn't have any clothing ideas I can identify with. That's because it's NOT WRITTEN FOR ME!!!!
Since comments of this origin seem to infiltrate roughly 29.6% of available thread content, it seems they are deserving of their own thread.

Would you rather these comments in 29.6% of threads, or just this one? I set this up as a safe haven for AP bashers, and still, the AP sympathizers feel the need to interject.

More talk on Powerman 5000's first album and how awesome it is.

You know that Tonight The Stars Revolt isnt their first album right? OR are you actually saying that Mega KungFu Radio was an awesome album? If so, that takes balls to say man.

cool guy of the year award goes to you.

More talk on Powerman 5000's first album and how awesome it is.

You know that Tonight The Stars Revolt isnt their first album right? OR are you actually saying that Mega KungFu Radio was an awesome album? If so, that takes balls to say man.

Oops.

Oh well. More discussion on Tonight The Stars Revolt, then.

Maybe its cause the magazine has gone down hill in the past 5 years? Maybe its cause the music reviews suck? Maybe cause its filled with fucking ads yet the price goes up and up. Maybe its got a terrible art department. (Remember that sweet dashboard cover with the door to his heart open, I am a huge Chris Carrabba fan and even I thought that was fucking lame).

You mean this cover?

[image]

Lol.

[image]

Who needs cred when you're having fun? Is that, like, the AP slogan or something?

Also, the site I got this image from is good for some laughs.

Best Music Magazines

The economy has taken a rough turn in the past few years, most notably this year and music magazines are starting to feel the heat. Is it because the internet makes it so much easier to read music news or because having a physical magazine is a hassle? I personally love getting a magazine, especially if my favorite band is on the front cover (or in it at all). In my experience as a bandom fangirl, I’d like to recommend a few magazines that really hit you with the latest music.

Alternative Press

* The best magazine I’ve ever read

* Covers music, fashion, video games, anime, movies, anything band related, gadgets etc

* Album reviewers are (in my opinion) spot on, Scott Heisel is my favorite

* the clothes they advertise are awesome

* The hometown heroes section allows up and coming bands to get recognition

* The photography is amazing, each shot of the band is unique and modern

* It’s a true fan experience, reading about your favorite bands and other readers’ opinions too

* Even if you’re not a music buff, it offers plenty of opportunities to teach you about the music and the scene, about the fashion and instruments.

* Really a great buy!

Best magazine ever! I heart Heisel! Yay, XO!! Fangirls rule!!