City & Colour - Bring Me Your Love Vinyl Issued!

http://cityandcolour.ca/store/#D3061

25.00 so kinda expensive but i love this album

and 15 for shipping is pretty redic.

180g White/Red swirl vinyl (City and Colour online exclusive). Full colour gatefold jacket with two full colour inserts and a 16 page booklet. Includes a bonus 14 track demo CD packaged in a 5`` sleeve (available in band & label exclusive ONLY) and a coupon for a free digital download of the album.

OR

180g Red (Side A/B) and White (Side C/D) vinyl. Full colour gatefold jacket with two full colour inserts and a 16 page booklet. Includes a coupon for a free digital download of the album.

heres all the info. if you anything is sold out just try the other stores.

CITY AND COLOUR "Bring Me Your Love" 2x12"

Vinyl Information:

- 180g Colour Vinyl

- Full Colour Gatefold Jacket on Reverse Board with/ Flood Printing

- Two Full Colour Inserts on Uncoated Paper

- 16 page Booklet on Uncoated Paper

- 14 Track Demo CD in Full Colour 5" Sleeve (Included in Band & Label Exclusives ONLY)

- Full Colour Center Labels

- Coupon for Digital Download

Vinyl Colour:

180g Clear /557 (Dine Alone Exclusive)

180g White/Red Swirl /550 (City and Colour Exclusive)

180g Red & White /1100

Purchase:

MapleMusic (Dine Alone Exclusive) - http://www.maplemusic.com/product.asp?dept_id=6912&pf_id=6910-69〈=EN

MapleMusic (City and Colour Exclusive) - http://www.maplemusic.com/product.asp?dept_id=3061&pf_id=3060-72〈=EN

MapleMusic (Regular Edition) - http://www.maplemusic.com/product.asp?dept_id=6912&pf_id=6910-70〈=EN

Shop Radio Cast - http://www.shopradiocast.com/products/City-and-Colour-%252d-Bring-Me-Your-Love-%282XLP%29.html

• 5 years later...

Old thread bump but Dine Alone is doing a reissue with the original artwork. " City and Colour’s platinum-selling sophomore LP Bring Me Your Love will be available worldwide as a single LP with the original artwork for the first time on November 22. The new pressing will come packaged with a lyric insert and digital download card and is limited to 2000 copies split over 4 colour variants; a Dine Alone exclusive version (clear with oxblood) limited to 100 copies, a City and Colour exclusive (clear with orange, pink and oxblood splatter) limited to 400, a black vinyl edition of 500 copies will be available online and in Canadian retail outlets. In the new year, international fans will be able to purchase one of the remaining 1000 copies on oxblood coloured vinyl through local retailers. The LP is available to order as of 12:01am ET on November 22 via the Dine Alone Store HERE and City and Colour’s store HERE.CC_BMYL-pics.jpeg?w=1720

4 hours ago, Giekorock said:

Old thread bump but Dine Alone is doing a reissue with the original artwork. " City and Colour’s platinum-selling sophomore LP Bring Me Your Love will be available worldwide as a single LP with the original artwork for the first time on November 22. The new pressing will come packaged with a lyric insert and digital download card and is limited to 2000 copies split over 4 colour variants; a Dine Alone exclusive version (clear with oxblood) limited to 100 copies, a City and Colour exclusive (clear with orange, pink and oxblood splatter) limited to 400, a black vinyl edition of 500 copies will be available online and in Canadian retail outlets. In the new year, international fans will be able to purchase one of the remaining 1000 copies on oxblood coloured vinyl through local retailers. The LP is available to order as of 12:01am ET on November 22 via the Dine Alone Store HERE and City and Colour’s store HERE.CC_BMYL-pics.jpeg?w=1720

3 hours ago, shadowkid33 said:

Cool it's getting a reissue but I have no reason to upgrade my old pressing. Especially with the demos cd (which I wish would get a tape issue someday or something).

2 hours ago, dnl said:

Is this going to be a thing every November? A City and Colour album gets a repress? If so, I'm already on board for the Little Hell repress next year.

not a repress! the original 2x12" is always in print, this is a new single LP edition with the original cover art.. the "original" vinyl pressing was always meant to mimic the deluxe CD.  confusing?

Just now, justindinealone said:

not a repress! the original 2x12" is always in print, this is a new single LP edition with the original cover art.. the "original" vinyl pressing was always meant to mimic the deluxe CD.  confusing?

Oooh so this one doesn't have the 2 bonus tracks at the end and is a single LP?

16 minutes ago, cobannaboc said:

Am I missing something here? Shouldn't the Dine Alone be up right now?

Took me 20 minutes but I was finally able to check out with the splatter. Dine Alone's variant never even went up.

Edit: never mind. My order has just stalled and never completed.

Edit: got a confirmation email but web page never updated so hopefully it went through.

Edited by dnl

2 minutes ago, dnl said:

Took me 20 minutes but I was finally able to check out with the splatter. Dine Alone's variant never even went up.

Yeah I was having issues on City and Colour's website too but finally got mine to go through with the splatter. It's shown sold out all day not sure what the deal is.