7" Mailer alternative? HELP

derek123

I recently trade a 7" to someone and don't have/have time to get any mailers. I don't deal with 7''s very often. I was thinking of putting an old, crap record I had in a 12" mailer, and just putting the 7 in with it. Is there anything you guys suggest using as an alternative to mailing a 7"?

I've sold a bunch of 7"s where I cut two pieces of cardboard the size of the 7" with about a half inch extra on each side. Tape around all the edges. Never had anyone complain about a damaged record. Looks like crap but works fine.

As long as the record is between cardboard and sealed it will be fine, no matter how you get it done.

I've sold a bunch of 7"s where I cut two pieces of cardboard the size of the 7" with about a half inch extra on each side. Tape around all the edges. Never had anyone complain about a damaged record. Looks like crap but works fine.

As long as the record is between cardboard and sealed it will be fine, no matter how you get it done.

this is how i do it, unless it has a spine or its multiple 7"s and then i dont tape it and i use the cardboard and a bubble mailer mix.

get a 13x9 manila envelope and get one of the free priority mail video size boxes from the post office. wrap the priority box around (flat) the 7" as best you can and then stuff that into the manila envelope. fold the envelope in half. tape it up and mail it.

please dont do this.

i use two cut up pieces of cardboard inside a bubble mailer folded over. haven't had any complaints.

get a 13x9 manila envelope and get one of the free priority mail video size boxes from the post office. wrap the priority box around (flat) the 7" as best you can and then stuff that into the manila envelope. fold the envelope in half. tape it up and mail it.

please dont do this.

i use two cut up pieces of cardboard inside a bubble mailer folded over. haven't had any complaints.

whatever. i never had any complaints.

These threads can almost always be avoided if the poster just puts 30 seconds of thinking into their problem. I understand that some people think the internet should be this place where ideas flow freely and people get help with just about anything but at some point feeble people asking feeble questions and being given simple answers instead of thinking up practical solutions will have a detrimental effect on society.

These threads can almost always be avoided if the poster just puts 30 seconds of thinking into their problem. I understand that some people think the internet should be this place where ideas flow freely and people get help with just about anything but at some point feeble people asking feeble questions and being given simple answers instead of thinking up practical solutions will have a detrimental effect on society.

Geez dude, it's just a thread. People that get so upset over something so feeble as another USEFUL thread on a message board will actually be what is detrimental to society.

To put it simply, chill brah.

It's actually not A thread, its like 1/5 threads on here. People who ask questions that have already been answered over and over instead of searching the forum. People who can't solve their own minor problems so their first instinct is to ask the internet. Going to the internet for help for somethings makes perfect sense. You need a recipe to impress a a female, you want to DIY some shit in your house and you are looking for some ideas, You want to know where the best places to eat durring your trip to baltimore. But this was something that any one with any sort of common sense could have figured out multiple solutions to.

It's actually not A thread, its like 1/5 threads on here. People who ask questions that have already been answered over and over instead of searching the forum. People who can't solve their own minor problems so their first instinct is to ask the internet. Going to the internet for help for somethings makes perfect sense. You need a recipe to impress a a female, you want to DIY some shit in your house and you are looking for some ideas, You want to know where the best places to eat durring your trip to baltimore. But this was something that any one with any sort of common sense could have figured out multiple solutions to.

i agree, but you might want to sticky this thread because its gonna come up again.... it's already been asked several times before.

To put it simply, chill brah.

It's actually not A thread, its like 1/5 threads on here. People who ask questions that have already been answered over and over instead of searching the forum....

The search function on proboards is TERRIBLE. There have been threads I know for a fact exist but when I search for them, come back empty. Thus, I don't care about repeated threads.

It's actually not A thread, its like 1/5 threads on here. People who ask questions that have already been answered over and over instead of searching the forum....

The search function on proboards is TERRIBLE. There have been threads I know for a fact exist but when I search for them, come back empty. Thus, I don't care about repeated threads.

Agreed