Tron: Legacy

IMAX glasses hurt my face. I wish there was a way to go see a movie in an IMAX theater but not in 3D. The huge screen and laser-aligned audio are so awesome. Can't wait to see this btw.

i've seen a couple in IMAX that weren't 3D. however, sometimes IMAX stuff makes me nauseous depending on the movie, so i tend to shy away from spending more money and potentially getting ill.

What about this movie is drawing people to theatres to sit through it? It may very well be a good movie, I haven't seen it yet so I can't say otherwise, but NOTHING about it looks even remotely interesting to me so I'm wondering what people are thinking before they buy their ticket.

Nostalgia I would say. I have never seen, nor do I care to see, the original, hence I probably will not see this one.

What about this movie is drawing people to theatres to sit through it? It may very well be a good movie, I haven't seen it yet so I can't say otherwise, but NOTHING about it looks even remotely interesting to me so I'm wondering what people are thinking before they buy their ticket.
The IMAX trailer shown circa-Alice In Wonderland was incredible. Everything about it made me want to see it, right down to and probably most importantly the sound. And this coming from someone who has seen the original movie and finds it incredibly boring.