my christmas present ( THE EAT)

haha my dad actually told me to sell them , estimated value in that picture is about 3,500+... but im not gonna sel them because not only is it my dads band, Im a huge fan as well, I might be up for trading a copy of God Punishes or 2, but itd have to be something im looking for. inside that package as well were records from old miami bands The Front and Kill The Hostages and from what my Dad told me they are pretty sought out records as well, of course its before my time so im not familliar with them. I havent listened to em yet but they are in pretty decent condition.

haha my dad actually told me to sell them , estimated value in that picture is about 3,500+... but im not gonna sel them because not only is it my dads band, Im a huge fan as well, I might be up for trading a copy of God Punishes or 2, but itd have to be something im looking for. inside that package as well were records from old miami bands The Front and Kill The Hostages and from what my Dad told me they are pretty sought out records as well, of course its before my time so im not familliar with them. I havent listened to em yet but they are in pretty decent condition.

go make a thread about this on termbo. I'm sure there are some kids over there that would be much more excited about this than here.