what're you collecting ?

i also collect michael jordan jerseys. i have over 40 different designs. from high school jerseys, to college, to olympics, to all-star games, and all his different nba jerseys. other than my alkaline trio collection (which includes gig posters and a bunch of other random memorobilia in addition to vinyl), it's probably my most prized possession(s).

i also collect michael jordan jerseys. i have over 40 different designs. from high school jerseys, to college, to olympics, to all-star games, and all his different nba jerseys. other than my alkaline trio collection (which includes gig posters and a bunch of other random memorobilia in addition to vinyl), it's probably my most prized possession(s).

That's actually really fucking cool!

I guess you can say I was a collector of anything/everything Ken Griffey, Jr. I have his Wheaties boxes, 'beanie baby' things (manly shit), Easy Squeeze Cheese, 600-700 of his cards (numerical and alphabetical order from '88-'03 which is when I stopped collecting), and random jerseys, coins, mini baseball bats, etc.

I'd like to get back into it, but it seems like I spend too much on records, beer, gas to and from school and work, and food.

But, now would be the time since his cards/memorabilia are so goddamn cheap.

I have a small collection of photo books and obscure basketball jerseys but thats it. I just got 'Jazz' by Herman Leonard, first edition and I have a first edition of 'Circus' by Bruce Davidson which is worth a fair amount now. Also have some books by Annie Leibovitz, another Leonard book and some smaller Phaedon press books. My best jerseys are Wally Sczerbiack on the Celtics and and Shawn Kemp on the Cavs (black/blue design).

I also have a huge baseball memorabilia collection. Tons of old/valuable cards, autographs, etc. Not worth going into though. I do have every Rico Brogna card.

Also add a substantial pez collection from my youth. Not sure what the hell to do with them now though.

I have a small collection of photo books and obscure basketball jerseys but thats it. I just got 'Jazz' by Herman Leonard, first edition and I have a first edition of 'Circus' by Bruce Davidson which is worth a fair amount now. Also have some books by Annie Leibovitz, another Leonard book and some smaller Phaedon press books. My best jerseys are Wally Sczerbiack on the Celtics and and Shawn Kemp on the Cavs (black/blue design).

I also have a huge baseball memorabilia collection. Tons of old/valuable cards, autographs, etc. Not worth going into though. I do have every Rico Brogna card.

Also add a substantial pez collection from my youth. Not sure what the hell to do with them now though.

As for vintage cards, I have some gems in mint condition, but I think I'm going to start collecting Sandy Koufax memorabilia.

As for vintage cards, I have some gems in mint condition, but I think I'm going to start collecting Sandy Koufax memorabilia.

Nicee, Sandy was always a favorite of mine. Not sure I have anything of his.

I used to go to the Hall of Fame inductions as a kid so I met a ton of hall of famers and got their autographs then. I dont think Ive gotten anything since I was 12 but I'm glad I have it now. I also got an Eddie Murray autograph at spring training when he was a coach for the Orioles. Still pumped about that one.

It's always been something. Back when I was younger it was cards, then it was pez, then sneakers. Always records and prints though. Well prints are a newer thing but I've always liked pushead stuff, just never bought any.

The cards are in boxes at my parents, the massive pez collection got sold, the sneakers were never anything too ridiculous just bought what I liked. Still have a few in the closet.

Now I just keep it to records and mostly Bertmer stuff. If there is something creepy I like I will grab it but to collect just to collect has come and gone.

ocean city maryland cat's meow replicas (for those of you who have no idea what that is, ask your mom or your grandma. or look here: http://www.courtesyshopoc.com/cats_meow_catalog.htm)

i started when i was a kid and have gotten one or two from my mom for christmas since then. at first i put them on the molding above my closet and door, but now i've outgrown that and have around 25 or so and had to add molding around the rest of my room to hold them. it's nice cuz they're out of the way and relatively small, but not nice because people think i'm either really weird, or a 70 year old lady, or both. oh well.

i also collect patches from every place i visit, and sew them on a blanket. i just started that probably 5 or 6 years ago, so i dont have that many, but whenever someone goes somewhere i haven't been and ask what i want them to bring back for me, i always request a patch. they're actually surprisingly hard to find.

ocean city maryland cat's meow replicas (for those of you who have no idea what that is, ask your mom or your grandma. or look here: http://www.courtesyshopoc.com/cats_meow_catalog.htm)

i started when i was a kid and have gotten one or two from my mom for christmas since then. at first i put them on the molding above my closet and door, but now i've outgrown that and have around 25 or so and had to add molding around the rest of my room to hold them. it's nice cuz they're out of the way and relatively small, but not nice because people think i'm either really weird, or a 70 year old lady, or both. oh well.

i also collect patches from every place i visit, and sew them on a blanket. i just started that probably 5 or 6 years ago, so i dont have that many, but whenever someone goes somewhere i haven't been and ask what i want them to bring back for me, i always request a patch. they're actually surprisingly hard to find.

THAT'S NOT STRANGE AT ALL, ALICIA. Nope, not at all. Natatall.

I always ask people to bring me back shotglasses from wherever they visit, which is easier to find than patches; however, patches sound pretty cool, especially since you're sewing them on blankies n shiz. I'll see if I can find patches of whatever and send it to you. I want you to make a scarf with the patches I find. GOT IT?!

I always ask people to bring me back shotglasses from wherever they visit, which is easier to find than patches; however, patches sound pretty cool, especially since you're sewing them on blankies n shiz. I'll see if I can find patches of whatever and send it to you. I want you to make a scarf with the patches I find. GOT IT?!

YESSIR, AYE AYE CAP'N DAN!

also, i found 3 tubes of pogs when i was cleaning out some things in my basement the other day. of course i kept them. HOW COULD I THROW THOSE GEMS AWAY?!

i'm going to mail some to you.

YESSIR, AYE AYE CAP'N DAN!

also, i found 3 tubes of pogs when i was cleaning out some things in my basement the other day. of course i kept them. HOW COULD I THROW THOSE GEMS AWAY?!

i'm going to mail some to you.

Did you have any slammers?