A never-ending supply of funny images (maybe NSFW)

[image]

Fun fact: At my Christian elementary school, when we got Scholastic book order sheets, we had to cross out all Animorphs books, because they promoted evolution, obviously. We were also not allowed to order Harry Potter, Goosebumps, or anything with witches or magic. I missed out on so many awesome-looking books.

Fun fact: At my Christian elementary school, when we got Scholastic book order sheets, we had to cross out all Animorphs books, because they promoted evolution, obviously. We were also not allowed to order Harry Potter, Goosebumps, or anything with witches or magic. I missed out on so many awesome-looking books.

The fact that you were in elementary school at the same time Harry Potter books were being released just blew my mind.

The fact that you were in elementary school at the same time Harry Potter books were being released just blew my mind.

I actually had the same reaction, glad its not just me. Its worse when you meet a chick who's pretty hot, you talk to her for a while, and then you find out she's 18. Even if its legal, they barely know how to wipe their own ass...

Yeah, I got the first book in 4th grade as a gift from a friend. I really liked it, but my mom told me not to read the other ones because she wasn't comfortable with the magic element.

I feel compelled to point out that, as a Christian, I don't see how any Christian could rationally look at something like Harry Potter, a work of fiction, fantasy even, and perceive it as a threat to their faith. For some reason, we really like protesting things that are basically harmless.