**SET SELL** SJ5 This Will Destroy Blink Thrice

vinyldream

Need some cash to get a record I have been wanting, but it is a bit pricey and I do not want to pass it up, so I am selling some stuff. Willing to work out deals on multiple items! Paypal only please! I will ship internationally if you cover the shipping costs.

Taking Offers On:

This Will Destroy You - Young Mountain (White Cassette w/ Bear Fur Cover)

The Samuel Jackson Five Collection (4xLP Clear Gold w/ other goodies)

Expo 70 - Night Flights (Blue/Grey Haze)

Modest Mouse - Good News for People Who Love Bad News (2xLP Black)

Mono - Hymn to the Immortal Wind (2xLP A/B Aqua Green/Blue Haze C/D Clear/Black Haze)

Set Sell:

20 Blink-182 - Chesire Cat (Yellow/Blue Haze)

25 Blink-182 - Enema of the State (Clear Red)

20 Box Car Racer - Box Car Racer (Clear Red/Black Swirl)

35 Brand New - The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me (2xLP Blue/Black Swirl)

30 Codeseven - The Rescue (Black 36/500 Autographed)

35 This Will Destroy You - Young Mountain (Brown Cardstock/Gold Bear Purple Marbley Vinyl)

20 Thrice - Identity Crisis (White)

**edit - prices are ppd, media mail with delivery confirmation. If you want other shipping methods pm me and we can work out the costs.

Fuck you.

After the few smooth transactions I provided you with, you decide to steal 50 bucks from me and make some bullshit story about your brothers wedding and send a non-responsive tracking #.

Own up to your shit.

To everyone who hasn't caught on, this is jgreelawjr.

Remember, the dude who stole money from a bunch of people on this board?

Pass on this guy.

I have had 2 experiences with this individual. He did send me what I paid for but one record took about a month or something and the communication breakdown is not the way you do business.

Maybe you should stop selling things for awhile and work on building people's trust. Like I said I have had fairly good experience with you, you even bumped my shipping to 1st class and threw in a free record after an apology which seems to me you are at least trying. But you need to get your shit sorted out and maybe issue some refunds or something.

Need some cash to get a record I have been wanting, but it is a bit pricey and I do not want to pass it up, so I am selling some stuff. Willing to work out deals on multiple items! Paypal only please! I will ship internationally if you cover the shipping costs.

Taking Offers On:

This Will Destroy You - Young Mountain (White Cassette w/ Bear Fur Cover)

The Samuel Jackson Five Collection (4xLP Clear Gold w/ other goodies)

Expo 70 - Night Flights (Blue/Grey Haze)

Modest Mouse - Good News for People Who Love Bad News (2xLP Black)

Mono - Hymn to the Immortal Wind (2xLP A/B Aqua Green/Blue Haze C/D Clear/Black Haze)

Set Sell:

20 Blink-182 - Chesire Cat (Yellow/Blue Haze)

25 Blink-182 - Enema of the State (Clear Red)

20 Box Car Racer - Box Car Racer (Clear Red/Black Swirl)

35 Brand New - The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me (2xLP Blue/Black Swirl)

30 Codeseven - The Rescue (Black 36/500 Autographed)

35 This Will Destroy You - Young Mountain (Brown Cardstock/Gold Bear Purple Marbley Vinyl)

20 Thrice - Identity Crisis (White)

**edit - prices are ppd, media mail with delivery confirmation. If you want other shipping methods pm me and we can work out the costs.

Reputation costs, chief. Get lost.

this is some wierd ass shit right here. i had a fantastic experience with this guy. he went way out of his way by going to a gig to get a tour press for me from a band that's gonna be a loooooooooooooong time coming touring australia. no rip-offs or nothing for me. i'd be only too happy to buy from him again [shrugs] - if previous experience is anything to go by.