What is a picture disc?

i'm very new at this whole vinyl thing. they seem to be cheeper

are you new to the english language too? what the hell is "cheeper?" are you refering to the sound a baby chick makes? since they go cheep cheep sometimes would that make them "cheeper?"

woop-woop...it's the grammer police!!!

i'm very new at this whole vinyl thing. they seem to be cheeper

are you new to the english language too? what the hell is "cheeper?" are you refering to the sound a baby chick makes? since they go cheep cheep sometimes would that make them "cheeper?"

It always makes me smile when someone calls out another person for a misspelling and their post has a misspelling of its own. Not to mention the atrocious punctuation and lack of capitalization.

It's referring!

It always makes me smile when someone calls out another person for a misspelling and their post has a misspelling of its own. Not to mention the atrocious punctuation and lack of capitalization.

It's referring!

lol seriously what a d-bag

yeah ive rarely noticed that horrible of a sound

I think older ones (1980's) sounded worse as they were mostly thinner. A piece of paper smashed between 2 paper thin pieces of vinyl doesn't sound very good.

I still have an "Alf" 7" made of paper from when I was a kid. Has "Melmac Rock" on it I believe. Sounds awesome. Not really.

I'm a complete fuckbag. I'm all like, "dude this guys an idiot! He's new so I'm gonna talk shit to him. HEY BRO!! I TOTALLY JUST OWNED THIS GUY!!! YO BRO!! I MADE HIM LOOK STUPID!!! Yeah I totally called him stupid, c'mere let me suck your cock. Aw yeah I love the taste of your cock bro. Pass me that peanut oil I want you inside me bro.

FYP