My girlfriend rules

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you and your girlfriend come to arizona. my girlfriend will tattoo you and your girlfriend can tattoo me

that offer goes for anyone. come to arizona, also, and get tattoos

i will totally take that offer if we're ever in the area.

I'll be in NASHVILLE in a few months for a wedding? HOw far is that from you loki? I could use someone to hang out with one day to go record shopping. Anyone from Nashville on this board?

it's about two hours away. but hit me up with dates and i might in the nashville area. i go up there for shows a bunch. :)

• 7 months later...
i will get a tattoo of anything if it's free. i choose the place though. next time i'm in tenn i can be your guinea pig.

A friend of mine has a tattoo of a plate of waffles on his thigh. A friend of his was apprenticing and asked him what he wanted. Shit looks fantastic, too.

Oh, Loki, your lady is really talented.

"Livin' The Dream" rules.

Loki, I haven't got a wedding invitation yet! Did they go out?

December ese'

the story behind that one is fucking awesome. for months i've been trying to get someone to get a t-rex ridding a motorcycle using stilts to steer because his arms are too short.

So the night before Leatherface plays here these punks are in town from the Fest and are talking to a local bartender who is a friend and tell him how rad a tattoo of a t-rex ridding a motorcycle. Em thought the our buddy was fucking with him, but she went to the bar anyway and ended up doing that tattoo the next day. The dude thought it was destiny because I shared his idea.

• 4 weeks later...

SILENTNIGHTGODS. i finished your linework. It took me 4 hours at the lighttable. I'm not one to give you one price and then another later. So it's still $25 bucks. But if you want to throw in a record Loki wants we can call it even. lol. I'm going to get someeyedrops and sit in the dark to relax my eyes back to normal.........i really hope you like it!

SILENTNIGHTGODS. i finished your linework. It took me 4 hours at the lighttable. I'm not one to give you one price and then another later. So it's still $25 bucks. But if you want to throw in a record Loki wants we can call it even. lol. I'm going to get someeyedrops and sit in the dark to relax my eyes back to normal.........i really hope you like it!

Frigging awesome, i'll pm you closer to my payday on thursday and will definitely shoot you the funds then.

Thanks!