What do you eat for lunch at work?

Hummus! Does your school have a microwave? Just get a whole bunch of freezer food, thats what I do. And sometimes lunchables. Are you student teaching in normal?

o hummus is a good idea too! I actually went back home to aurora to do my student teaching im doing 3rd grade and last week was my first week and its AWESOME its going to be a great semester!

usually take turkey sandwiches but also bring salads, soups, leftover pasta and pizza, and i also rocked a bunch of mourningstar products

yea im thinking of just making a batch of noodles and red sauce or butter the night before then using the leftovers to heat up.

i also just bought some boca chik'n burgers. they are the shit

You could get a Bento Box. That seems like a good way to shake up your lunch!

http://justbento.com/

http://www.airandangels.com/bentobox/intro.html

I've got one of those bento deals, the thermal one. It's good if you adapt your meals to it and use it correctly. You can get a good sized lunch in one, too. and it stays pretty warm in the container if you put the warm stuff in the bottom containers. I usually have some soup in the bottom, a rice or pasta entree(without tomatoes, so they don't get stained) in the next and some fruit or chex or a bagel from the upper containers.

i kind of just snack all day instead of eating 1 meal around lunch. i like to have some variation of a healthy sandwich (chicken, turkey, mushroom) at some point, plus various types of fruit, a handful or two of mixed nuts (no salt), sliced veggies (different types of peppers, broccoli, cucumber, celery, etc.), a litre or two of water, and sometimes, a bit of chocolate. oh, and likely a coffee at some point during the day. i have removed soda and refined sugar from my diet completely and it feels great.

I try to eat things that are loaded with fiber and lean protein (ingrained into my brain after doing the South Beach Diet). Each week I'll whip up a huge batch of black bean chicken chili, chicken lentil stew, a chipotle seasoned chili or this turkey chick pea cilantro dish that I found online. Whatever I can't eat goes in the freezer. It's a nice way to avoid eating processed foods and preservatives. Although I should probably be eating more fruit. That's my Achilles heal for sure.