MTS pressing of Take Off Your Pants...?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am curious as to why they have been having multiple labels doing the Blink represses now? ???

$$$

Who do you mean by "they?" Blink's label? I'm sure they just want the money from the licensing and don't care about what happens after that. And it's not like RJ can tell HT not to do it, or vice versa...

Stoked to get the bonus tracks! got the HT version when it first came out. I'm betting the label on each will be a plane, pants, and a jacket... or maybe even pic disc...

I think it's safe to assume he's smart enough to not be interested in putting a pic disc out

I heard they're going to be 3 7"s in the shape of a plane, pants, and a jacket ;D

theres no constant here to base it off of cause you guys all have different setups.

this is true. but what is also true, is that my setup is pretty sweet, and most everything sounds really good on it. except my Fear Before pic disc, and Blink 182 - toypaj. i may buy another one. my hot topic still has 3

• 2 months later...
Guest greymundos
theres no constant here to base it off of cause you guys all have different setups.

this is true. but what is also true, is that my setup is pretty sweet, and most everything sounds really good on it. except my Fear Before pic disc, and Blink 182 - toypaj. i may buy another one. my hot topic still has 3

Where do you live? and does anyone know if I call up a HOT TOPIC will they ship something to me?!

I really don't wanna buy this for $100 on e-bay...

• 4 weeks later...