New Vinyl Collective Logo (VOTE!)

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wanna see the other ones.. none of these are all that great.. 1 can use some tweaking though. maybe a different lettertype, but overall its the only one with promise. not to be mean about the others.. just not that interesting. i should have submitted. doh!

allison, can i see what your man sent. i'm curious.

yup, i can send them to you tonight!

No one has said that.
My submission didn't make it. I'm calling bullshit.

:P

Whatever, it was probably just a joke anyway. Still though, there is definitely a vibe here from a lot of people who have implied that they (or someone they know) would have done better than the candidates chosen. And that's just silly.

Besides, you get what you pay for. ;)

No one has said that.
My submission didn't make it. I'm calling bullshit.

:P

Whatever, it was probably just a joke anyway. Still though, there is definitely a vibe here from a lot of people who have implied that they (or someone they know) would have done better than the candidates chosen. And that's just silly.

Besides, you get what you pay for. ;)

why is that silly?

i wanna see the other ones.. none of these are all that great.. 1 can use some tweaking though. maybe a different lettertype, but overall its the only one with promise. not to be mean about the others.. just not that interesting. i should have submitted. doh!

allison, can i see what your man sent. i'm curious.

yup, i can send them to you tonight!

you should post them cause id love to see them too

2 is the superior logo.

1 is the worst of the lot. It's trying way too hard to look cool with that lightning bolt and just winds up looking tacky.

This.

The second one is really clean and the colors work really well together. It's subtle, and would lend itself well to a full redesign of the website.

Hows about this round of voting be used to narrow down the final 2 or 3, and then another round be used to declare the winner?

More importantly...I would've preferred to have seen all (or maybe a great majority) of the submissions and then do a couple of rounds of voting to narrow it down to a winner.

I am still not feeling these 6 at all...I feel like I have to choose the lesser of two evils type of thing...

Hows about this round of voting be used to narrow down the final 2 or 3, and then another round be used to declare the winner?

What if I post the ones we DIDNT select in a separate poll, then you vote on those ones. Then the top two from our selections face off with the top two from the ones not selected. The one that wins that, wins!

Is that too complicated or you guys like that idea?

What if I post the ones we DIDNT select in a separate poll, then you vote on those ones. Then the top two from our selections face off with the top two from the ones not selected. The one that wins that, wins!

Is that too complicated or you guys like that idea?

Works for me.