Eyeball Records

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey everyone. we had a third party fulfilling all online orders for us. they started getting harder and harder to contact then eventually disappeared. they took the money, left us locked out of the store page and no way to even see orders that have been placed. i've been dealing with it for months.

anyone that had a problem please contact me directly. i'm sorry we all got screwed but i will take your word for it and send out any orders you placed in the past few months. (i'll do this for everyone except "ohmessylife". i don't want to ruin her "stories" of me being shady.)

i have two boxes of the u.n. records in my apt. so don't worry about it being sold out.

my direct email is [email protected]

one more thing.. hey Justin Communiqué, there is a reason why my facebook is private. i would never publicly speculate on you or your business through a personal profile of yours. please show the same respect to me.

xoxo

-a

it's no one's business to speculate reasons or place blame. thanks a lot for posting this, alex. i sincerely appreciate it.

on a side note - EVERYONE CAN STOP PAYING RIDICULOUS PRICES FOR THE UN RECORD! ;D

i have at least 100 copies left. nobody should pay crazy prices for this record!

hey everyone. we had a third party fulfilling all online orders for us. they started getting harder and harder to contact then eventually disappeared. they took the money, left us locked out of the store page and no way to even see orders that have been placed. i've been dealing with it for months.

anyone that had a problem please contact me directly. i'm sorry we all got screwed but i will take your word for it and send out any orders you placed in the past few months. (i'll do this for everyone except "ohmessylife". i don't want to ruin her "stories" of me being shady.)

i have two boxes of the u.n. records in my apt. so don't worry about it being sold out.

my direct email is [email protected]

one more thing.. hey Justin Communiqué, there is a reason why my facebook is private. i would never publicly speculate on you or your business through a personal profile of yours. please show the same respect to me.

xoxo

-a

hey bro, i never ordered from you. but i've heard stories of people's orders never arriving before this was posted. so sorry, i guess, for assuming that you directly handled your mail order.

now everyone should buy this UN record until it is in fact OOP. more people should definitely own it!

did you used to sell One Day Savior records in the Eyeball store, Alex? I keep thinking I got Embodyment - Hold Your Breath from Eyeball a long ass time ago. someone pm'd me asking where I got my copy recently.

now everyone should buy this UN record until it is in fact OOP. more people should definitely own it!

did you used to sell One Day Savior records in the Eyeball store, Alex? I keep thinking I got Embodyment - Hold Your Breath from Eyeball a long ass time ago. someone pm'd me asking where I got my copy recently.

honestly i don't think we did. chris that did one day and i were tight and worked on some stuff together but i don't think we ever sold any of his titles. was it maybe from the lumberjack site?

honestly i don't think we did. chris that did one day and i were tight and worked on some stuff together but i don't think we ever sold any of his titles. was it maybe from the lumberjack site?

defintely wasn't Lumberjack. i swore it was Eyeball, but maybe not. maybe it was just One Day Savior's site way back. oh well, it was kind of a shot in the dark. :D

• 5 weeks later...

I met Alex in person a couple weeks back and got a copy. Turns out we know a lot of the same people and he shot me a message today to say that as of yesterday he regained access to the Eyeball website's Paypal account and is sorting orders. At this point if you place an order, he will get it directly now. He had a couple boxes of those UN records left on red when I met up with him.

hey everyone, dave gave me a heads up that i should post an update on here. i still have a bunch of u.n. left. right now i'm swamped trying to sort out orders that were from the past few months. i should be caught up end of next week. i'm actually going to pack orders up on the road this weekend so if you do get one and it's from some random state that is why.

if you want this record or any other record please skip the eyeball store and just email me directly. seems easiest.

[email protected]

thanks!

xoxo

-a

Just to let you all know :

I emailed Alex in january, he told me all the shitty story and i apologized.

He told me that he will be in town in early feb.

I e-mailed him two weeks ago to remember that i have an order placed, i did not had an answer for my last e-mail.

I said that is enough and i will make a fraud complaint directly to visa.

That was yesterday.

What a surprise this morning to see that a magic paypal refund has been made to my account!

WOW, i had to say that i'll make a fraud complaint to visa to have my money back !!!!

There is the two mails i had in my box this morning:

woah, you need to calm down!

i just got back to town. i'm only home for a few days to pack up this shit. i also got into our paypal the other day and have been sorting things out. i told you it would take some time.

you can do whatever you want but i'm still going to send you your order.

good luck with visa and the fraud thing.

-a

And the second e-mail:

actually i'm not even going to deal with you.

i'll refund your money in paypal. the last copies of that record are with the people that were handling mail orders. not worth going through the trouble with either them or you. i'm going to safely assume it will take me a few weeks to get our stock from them and i don't have the patience to deal with shitty emails from you during that.

take care.

-a

Deraling with eyeball records, and Alex saave(something) is my WORST experience since i order wax!

Don't be shy!!!!!

CLAIM YOUR MONEY!!!

i dunno. alex and i went back and forth several times about this. there were some snags and unforeseen obstacles, but he has been more than upfront with me for the past month or so about sorting this out. he said that he would get my record out this week, and even if it takes an extra week or so, it's not like i haven't been waiting for this for almost a year. a couple more weeks wont hurt. emails get lost, sometimes a followup doesn't hurt. i think if you had handled this a little more personably, it would have worked out in your favor.

i dunno. alex and i went back and forth several times about this. there were some snags and unforeseen obstacles, but he has been more than upfront with me for the past month or so about sorting this out. he said that he would get my record out this week, and even if it takes an extra week or so, it's not like i haven't been waiting for this for almost a year. a couple more weeks wont hurt. emails get lost, sometimes a followup doesn't hurt. i think if you had handled this a little more personably, it would have worked out in your favor.

I think i has endend in my favor!

I have my money instead of waiting for my order for 4 months...

My post was to let ppl know they will receive a magic refund e-mail THE DAY AFTER if they say a fraud complaint will be made!