Bouncing Souls - Complete Control Sessions

SideOneDummy owner and Complete Control Radio host, Joe Sib has rounded the troops and put together an awesome live recording series. Much like the Peel Sessions from the early years of Punk Rock, The COMPLETE CONTROL SESSIONS will feature live recordings from all the best bands in the scene.

Who better to kick off the series than the BOUNCING SOULS! The band came through Los Angeles on their last tour and stopped at Swing House Studios and jammed out a live set of six songs, including a Misfits cover, for their session. The Misfits song features a cool guest vocal from long time friend and Alkaline Trio frontman, Matt Skiba.

The COMPLETE CONTROL SESSIONS will be released on SideOneDummy Records and will be available on a limited pressing of vinyl and digitally. All of the artwork for the series will be done by our friend El Jefe from El Jefe Designs. The artwork will have the same aesthetic throughout the series. For all the vinyl collectors of the world: the album we be pressed on 3 colors. 1,400 black, 300 Black with Gold Splatter and 300 Gold with Black splatter. The colored versions will be sold through SideOneDummy Records and Chunksaah Records websites.

BOUNCING SOULS “Complete Control Sessions” will be available April 12, 2011.

Track Listing

1. Highway Kings

2. Hybrid Moments (feat. Matt Skiba)

3. The Guest

4. Gone

5. The Freaks, the Nerds, and the Romantics

6. The Fall Song

Pressing Info:

1,400 Black Vinyl

300 Black with Gold Splatter

300 Gold with Black Splatter

Also:

"They delivered a host of great songs, on their Complete Control Session, including a cover of The Misfits classic "Hybrid Moments" which we used as inspiration for the first print."

May as well get this too.

http://store.sideonedummy.com/the-bouncing-souls-hybird-moments-poster-1.html

• 2 months later...
$15.99 on red, at Generation Records. Waiting on line for 2 hours, hoping they would at least still have that. Also got Youth Of Today.

when did you get it? my cousin got mine around 6 PM on saturday - no line. She said they had about 12 behind the counter. don't know if that was all they had left or not though

$15.99 on red, at Generation Records. Waiting on line for 2 hours, hoping they would at least still have that. Also got Youth Of Today.

when did you get it? my cousin got mine around 6 PM on saturday - no line. She said they had about 12 behind the counter. don't know if that was all they had left or not though

I was there yesterday and they still had them. Visit their website I guess for contact info

I was in Generation today to grab OFF! 7"s for a board member. They had one RSD on red edition left behind the counter but they weren't sure they could sell it.

When I was there yesterday they had 10 left when I posted about it so they moved quick.

Call and see if the one hanging behind the counter in the downstairs area is available.

just opened up my yellow hot topic copy to play and its warped to hell. anybody else have any issues with these? hopefully it's just this copy and i'll be able to leave it on the shelf and play one of the other copies i'm getting. I'm just bummed because I wanna listen to hybrid moments and that side is like an upside down cereal bowl.

just opened up my yellow hot topic copy to play and its warped to hell. anybody else have any issues with these? hopefully it's just this copy and i'll be able to leave it on the shelf and play one of the other copies i'm getting. I'm just bummed because I wanna listen to hybrid moments and that side is like an upside down cereal bowl.

Was it packed well?

got it at a store.

Very strange it was that warped and you couldnt tell before you opened it up. If they have anymore you can try to exchange it. If not try calling customer service and if they have more in stock online they may be able to switch that one out for a new one. They are going pretty quickly online, they might be just about sold out of them on HT.com